That make 2 of us. Get in line!
Sixx

St. John's, Canada

#4 Jul 3, 2007
he's kinda private about that.
TampaVIP

Longwood, FL

#5 Jul 5, 2007
He is not married and is currently not dating anyone. He has been tied to several actresses, namely 2 celebrities in the past. While Sixx is right that he tends to be keep his personal life private, he isn't currently dating anyone. However, he is 41, so for those of you using "2" to symbolize "two", I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Kristy

Hinsdale, IL

#6 Jul 8, 2007
Ladies, please. I wouldn't have him any other way.
Pam

Valley Village, CA

#7 Jul 8, 2007
I just read the following in the Sunday Mirror Sun, 08 Jul 2007 0:21 AM PDT:

SHERYL-Y NOT?
Zoe 01/07/2007
BUSY single mum Sheryl Crow has been getting help changing nappies from Hollywood actor John Cusack.

My Stateside spies tell me the pair, both single, have spent a lot of time with one another after being introduced by mutual pal Courtney Cox.

Anything you want to admit to us, guys?
Kristy

Hinsdale, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2007
I'm very happy for them both. Everyone should find love and happiness, even them. Good for you John.
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#9 Jul 9, 2007
If you saw his interview on he, Sherly Crow called him right in the middle of being interviewwe. I don't know what this means. We shall see.
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#10 Jul 9, 2007
opps. The interview was on E!. Sorry for the type-o.
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#11 Jul 9, 2007
This should answer the question:

U.S. singer Sheryl Crow and an unidentified man leave a Paris hotel Saturday July 7, 2007, to attend the wedding ceremony of NBA player Tony Parker, of France, and U.S. actress Eva Longoria. Parker and Eva Longoria, a star on the U.S. television series "Desperate Housewives," are in France for their wedding this weekend, with a reception planned at a historic chateau outside Paris.(AP Photo/Thibault Camus)

Maybe Sheryl needed help with the baby.
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#12 Jul 10, 2007
I don't know what to think know:

Actor JOHN CUSACK has been romantically linked to new mum SHERYL CROW. The High Fidelity star kept receiving phone calls from the pretty rocker during a press junket for his latest film 1408, according to British magazine Star. The pair reportedly struck up a friendship after being introduced by their mutual friend Meg Ryan. Crow recently became an adoptive mother to a baby boy Wyatt.
Kristy

Hinsdale, IL

#13 Jul 10, 2007
I think you people need a new hobby and let him live his life. If anyone needs a love life that is private, it's him. Let it go and be happy another person found love, if it is even the case.
Heather

New Castle, PA

#14 Jul 12, 2007
speechless
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#15 Jul 12, 2007
Heather, Why are you speechless?
inside info

Mooresville, IN

#16 Jul 15, 2007
John quietly married actress Jodi Lyn O'Keefe on the Island of St. Barts in early 2005 after dating her for approximately 2 years. The marriage was a mistake and didn't exactly work out well. It also didn't help that his mom never approved of Jodi (she adored Neve Campbell by the way). Anyway, they separated later that same year and the divorce was finalized in mid-2006. The marriage was reported by Ted Casablanca at "E" and also by Page Six of the NY Post. John's publicist denied it and the press finally let it go, but it was true.

I have no idea about the Sherl Crow stuff one way or the other, but the info about him and Jodi back in 05 is 100% true.
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#17 Jul 15, 2007
Thanks inside info.
Heather

New Castle, PA

#18 Jul 18, 2007
Because I like him
Ive written him
sent my photo
just for the record
im not chasing him ,not a stalker
im perfectly normal
actually im a christian
and if I hear one more time how wonderful Neve
was it will be too soon
Love Still One of Lifes Biggest Mysteries
there must be some reason it didnt work
between him and Neve
Ive heard him and S.Crow
total lie
but so many liars on internet
who knows for absolute positive
thanks for asking
Heather

New Castle, PA

#19 Jul 18, 2007
just for the record
im not saying the source
heard S.Crow News from
was a liar
its just a general statement
because so many untruths written
on internet
And as far as using a numeral (two)
to write
its pretty shallow of someone to say to another fan
he wouldnt like them because of it
also if hear get in line one more time
it will be too soon
Did I use the correct to?
hmm?
nevermind
thanks ladies
Jen

Clearwater, FL

#20 Jul 18, 2007
OK Heather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Cusack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mobile-shot, NOLA-set 'The Prince,' starring Br... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pope Che Reagan C... 1
News The Frozen Ground Review (Aug '13) Dec '13 Vanessa Hudgens 11
News Chronicle: John Cusack is gay. Heterosexual wom... (Jul '07) Feb '13 Tina MMM 24
News John Cusack Should NOT Play Rush Limbaugh in Up... (Nov '12) Dec '12 ShowMe 12
John Cusack - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Pansy 1
High Fidelity DVD is Rare!!! (Apr '12) Apr '12 Vazgen 1
Shang Hai and current news. on JC (Mar '08) Jan '12 Heather 63
More from around the web