Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

There are 1 comment on the The Garland News story from May 17, 2008, titled Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. In it, The Garland News reports that:

“You have to give him a moment son”

A film review by Steve Rhodes RATING : *** 1/2 If you've seen the trailers for WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY, you're probably already thinking, as I did, that it looks like it'll either be awful or hilarious. via The Garland News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Garland News.

“I Didn't Hit You”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 10, 2008
It is HILARIOUS. It's got the best songs, John C. Reilly has got a wicked voice ... I love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John C. Reilly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Wreck-It Ralph' (Mar '13) Mar '13 aristos 1
News Movie Review: a oeWreck-it Ralpha smashes expec... (Dec '12) Dec '12 MoonDancing 1
News Ferrell's 'Billion Dollar Movie' heads to Sundance (Dec '11) Dec '11 unknown 2
John C. Reilly - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Stan 1
News Serendipity: Top 10 movie couples who needed th... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Candy 1
News 'The Promotion' stars Seann William Scott, John... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Alice 1
News `Step Brothers' Ferrell, Reilly reunite as duo (Jul '08) Sep '08 dockers 11
More from around the web