John Brown's Body to perform at Downstairs - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record

John Brown's Body, an octet from Massachusetts, will stop in Park City for a performance at Downstairs on Monday, Sept.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2009
David Ginsburg

Northborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to add that my company, The Hector Fund ( www.thehectorfund.com ) is working with John Brown's Body to raise 50K in Artistfunding tour support for the upcoming UK/New Zealand tour.
In exchange for their donation, fans receive exclusive access and perks, including limited-edition t-shirt and poster, permanent guest-list status, joining JBB on tour on their tour bus, recording with the band, and more. All the details are available here: http://www.thehectorfund.com/about/john-brown...

Thank you,
David Ginsburg
The Hector Fund
Mike

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

A limited edition t-shirt???? Where do I send the check?
David Ginsburg

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Hello,

I just wanted to add a quick note about the Artistfunding campaign my company, The Hector Fund ( www.thehectorfund.com )is conducting with John Brown's Body.
JBB is raising $50K in Artistfunding to underwrite the costs of their upcoming UK/New Zealand tour.
In exchange for their contribution, fans have access to exclusive perks and entitlements, ranging from exclusive mp3 downloads to permanent guest-list status, a weekend on JBB's tour bus, recording with the band, and much more. For a complete list, please visit http://www.thehectorfund.com/about/john-brown...

Thank you,
David Ginsburg
The Hector Fund
polk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

no body cares dude

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Brown's Body Discussions

Search the John Brown's Body Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
John Brown's Body, State Theater, Falls Church, VA (Apr '09) Apr '09 Believer 1
John Brown's Body takes new form (Oct '08) Oct '08 muckraker462 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••