Stars, Stripes and Cynicism on Displa...

Stars, Stripes and Cynicism on Display in "Flags"

There are 1 comment on the Beta.crosswalk.com story from Feb 8, 2007, titled Stars, Stripes and Cynicism on Display in "Flags". In it, Beta.crosswalk.com reports that:

DVD Release Date: February 6, 2007 Theatrical Release Date: October 20, 2006 Rating: R Genre: Drama Run Time: 132 min.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Beta.crosswalk.com.

vincent ward

New York, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2007
I can't seem to access the article, so this isn't a direct comment. I've posted my interest in Flags of Our Fathers elsewhere so I won't go into it again but I'll probably buy the DVD because my favorite actor is in it.
I think the Flags experience is best enjoyed if you read the book, as well. the film takes some liberties with the book, though not many.
Franklyn was shot by a sniper, not during a battle, for instance. Time's out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Benjamin Hickey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laura Linney Gives John Benjamin Hickey ... A H... (Apr '13) Apr '13 beth ross 1
News The Big C with Laura Linney returning to Showti... (Jan '12) Jan '12 beth ross 1
John Benjamin Hickey nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Reyna 1
News 'The Big C' Renewed for a Third Season (Sep '11) Sep '11 beth ross 1
News The Big C, Monday, 10.30pm, GEM (Aug '11) Aug '11 beth ross 1
More from around the web