Ambulance driver cited following crash

Apr 13, 2013 Read more: Tri-County News

The Ohio State Highway Patrol has cited a Meigs County EMS first responder for traveling left of center following a three-vehicle crash that occurred on Saturday evening in Cheshire.

Read more
daily driver

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Can u say ironic? There's really no excuse other than a loss of consciencness for him to go left of center and hit oncoming traffic head-on. I know the pay isn't great and it's a tuff job but plz accept more responsibility when you're transporting a sick or injured patient. Idk about the liability issues but this sounds like an insurance company's worst nightmare...not to mention the meigs EMS. Hope no one was seriously injured
Mstrmnd

Newark, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2013
huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City's Sculpt EVV show puts sculpture in the ne... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Downtowner 2
News Gov. Rick Scott’s will shed outsider at Re... (Aug '12) Aug '12 MAID IN AMERICA 1
News In Short: June 21-27, 2012 (Jun '12) Jun '12 cfsgf 1
News About Town: Stoughton Selectmen Approve Contrac... (Mar '12) Apr '12 Doink 32
News B.C. government confirms it will strike working... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ray 1
News Turning back the pages - Fruit soup (Nov '10) Nov '10 immense salmon run 1
News I'm Just An Old ... - John Ander... (Aug '10) Aug '10 newimwell 1
More from around the web