I'm Just An Old ... - John Ander...

I'm Just An Old ... - John Ander...

There are 1 comment on the 98.1 KVET story from Aug 22, 2010, titled I'm Just An Old ... - John Ander.... In it, 98.1 KVET reports that:

Neo-honky tonker John Anderson was born in Apopka, FL, in 1955 and grew up listening to rock & roll, until he discovered country music at age 15 through Merle Haggard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 98.1 KVET.

Orlando, FL

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Prior to Nashville the guy played around Central Florida with rock cover groups, he possessed a great voice and had an aggressive guitar style. While "Swingin" was not a song for the ages, "Seminole Wind" will raise goosebumps every single time one hears it. Apopka produced a few other terrific musicians and many very good athletes not to mention scores of others who have found success in life.

Someone once said it was something found in the water! Maybe it was the corn, or maybe it was because white people and black people found common goals during that much too short era.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City's Sculpt EVV show puts sculpture in the ne... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Downtowner 2
News Gov. Rick Scott’s will shed outsider at Re... (Aug '12) Aug '12 MAID IN AMERICA 1
News In Short: June 21-27, 2012 (Jun '12) Jun '12 cfsgf 1
News About Town: Stoughton Selectmen Approve Contrac... (Mar '12) Apr '12 Doink 32
News B.C. government confirms it will strike working... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ray 1
News Turning back the pages - Fruit soup (Nov '10) Nov '10 immense salmon run 1
News Could Arizona support influence election? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Glory 1
More from around the web