KCSN could be in for change

KCSN could be in for change

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Jul 17, 2008, titled KCSN could be in for change. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The programming director at radio station KCSN-FM has retired, signaling a potential change at the San Fernando Valley's only public radio station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Santa Clause

Fair Oaks, CA

#1 Jul 17, 2008
I don't know if anyone has seen the show Eli Stone, but I would recommend that show over any show that other stations have. It is one of the most increadibly written shows I have seen in the past few years. It has everything from Fait, Believe, Comedy, Charisma and I can just go on but honestly people have to watch that show to understand it, it's just one of the BEST shows and I am so happy and I thank ABC for bringing back a show with meaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Met to present controversial 'Klinghoffer' opera (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Review: Long Beach Operaa s earthquake show is ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 going 1
News Southwest Atlanta Celebrates July 4th with Fire... (Jul '11) Jul '12 Tyrone 2
News Civility does not justify censorship (Jan '11) Jan '11 John in Sunderland 6
News Philharmonic at Carnegie: What a Difference a H... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Maestro, cellist set the gold standard | The Co... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Mike 3
News Tim Grobaty: Let these tunes worm their way int... (Sep '09) Sep '09 bjh 3