Tim Grobaty: Let these tunes worm their way into your life

There are 3 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Sep 16, 2009, titled Tim Grobaty: Let these tunes worm their way into your life. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

STUCK ON OPERA: "Ohrwurm," or "earworm," is the unfortunate German word used to describe a song that gets stuck in your head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

MTobin

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2009
The tune I can't get out of my head is "Ice Cream and Cake" rap for Basken Robins.
I thought Its a Small World was bad.
bjh

Alton, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Why did you have to say Its a Small World?
You are a mean person MTobin.
bjh

Alton, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2009
Tick wrote:
"Here's a story, of a lovely lady..."
Stop it Tick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Met to present controversial 'Klinghoffer' opera (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Review: Long Beach Operaa s earthquake show is ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 going 1
News Southwest Atlanta Celebrates July 4th with Fire... (Jul '11) Jul '12 Tyrone 2
News Civility does not justify censorship (Jan '11) Jan '11 John in Sunderland 6
News Philharmonic at Carnegie: What a Difference a H... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Maestro, cellist set the gold standard | The Co... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Mike 3
News July Jamz opener pays tribute to John Denver - ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 citizen1 1
More from around the web