Singer's soul finds sunnier country

Singer's soul finds sunnier country

There are 1 comment on the Palm Beach Post story from Aug 29, 2006, titled Singer's soul finds sunnier country. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Joe Nichols is known for his upbeat, funny songs, like his most recent hits, Size Matters and Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

blujeanbaby

Anaheim, CA

#1 Sep 11, 2006
Joe has some awesome songs, but his best are album cuts that didn't make it to single status. Revelation, That Would Be Her, My Old Friend the Blues, Just A Little More.... all are fantastic songs.

If your looking for great music, try Joe's Man With A Memory CD or Revelation and his latest cd, III. A song for every emotion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Nichols Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Adrianna Freeman to Perform at Loretta L... (May '13) May '13 Big Ed 1
News Festival Season Underway in Buffalo (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dats My Festival 3
News Musician gets his break (Sep '11) Sep '11 MLN 1
News Doug Pullen: Joe Nichols battles for room in po... (Nov '10) Nov '10 EL PASO 1
News Catch the country fever (Jun '06) Sep '09 Jeff Dykhuis 4
News Believers - Joe Nichols (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jim Brennan 1
News The SEMO District Fair brings a trio of country... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Cheryl 1
More from around the web