Stack Bundles Murdered This Morning

Stack Bundles Murdered This Morning

There are 2 comments on the HipHopDx story from Jun 12, 2007, titled Stack Bundles Murdered This Morning. In it, HipHopDx reports that:

Byrd Gang member Stack Bundles was shot and killed this morning in New York. Details are still unclear but sources affiliated with the rapper have confirmed that he was shot by unknown assailants in front of ... via HipHopDx

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HipHopDx.

Jey

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2007
RIP Stack... A tru star til the graveyard
keishaM

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jun 18, 2007
R.I.P. RAQUAN... It's hard to believe that you're gone...We lived in the same building for many years... This is crazy... What is this world coming to. I can remember attending your baby shower. I bought your first comb & brush set..You were such a gorgeous baby...The product of "Kool Ray C" and "Classy E"...I spoke to your cousin Nichole and we reminicsed about you and the good ole days. Talent was in your blood. You danced your way through the All Stars and even at the Apollo. I was right there routing for you.. I remember even teaching you how to drive @ 15 yrs. old and destined to be a famous rapper. You used to ask me, "How does this sound"? as you spit out your lyrics. I thought it was cute. I can remember the whole projects waiting for you to come out the building on "Prom Day"... Oh my goodness, You were so handsome in your tux, with your braids in a design that's undescribable. You've always been a star. Your good looks alone made you shine. I knew little about the rapper Stack Bundles, cause I'm from the old school.. I did know that Rayquan was doing his thing and putting REDFERN on the map. My sons admired you and your music...You were the perfect role model. Many have tried.. but you succeeded. I admired you staying true to the hood... It's so sad that it cost you your life... I didn't make the funeral but, my family did represent with their attendance. VA is feeling you too... Trust me...You will definitely live on. My condolescents to the Elliots, Pruitts, Cowans and the Ulmers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Budden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper explains why Jay Z is smearing Apple wit... (May '15) May '15 KnutesNiche 1
News This is his first album to land the top spot on... (Feb '13) Feb '13 NEx 1
News Cast of VH1's 'Love & Hip-Hop 3' Gets in the Ho... (Dec '12) Dec '12 j reezy 1
News Dancers bring spark to King of Pop series (Aug '12) Aug '12 octo 2
News Alexander Richter: Picture Me Rollin' (Jan '12) Jan '12 Derrick 1
News GALLERY: Joe Budden Is Hip-Hop's Hugh Hefner (Feb '11) Feb '11 Good 1
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Joe Budden vs Lil B! Lil Boosie... (Jun '10) Jul '10 lilboosieana king 7
More from around the web