Poll: Hillary Clinton has strong early support for 2016

May 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Virginian-Pilot

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was the overwhelming favorite to be the Democratic Party's 2016 presidential candidate, while U.S. Sen.

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated May 23, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old Hare

Remington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

She needs to just go away, she's a nutter and in complete denial.
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Old Hare wrote:
She needs to just go away, she's a nutter and in complete denial.
Not a chance! Get ready for the first woman President. YOU are in denial.
Old Hare

Remington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance! Get ready for the first woman President. YOU are in denial.
If we can't do better than Hillary we are seriously fooked as a country...
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Old Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
If we can't do better than Hillary we are seriously fooked as a country...
That already happened with obama..
zeek

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

What difference does it make!!! ambassador wiped out while we told others to stand down!
REALLY WHAT SHE WAS SAYING WAS "THE AMBASSADOR WAS GOING TO BLOW THE WHISTLE ON US FOR SUPPLYING ARMS SO WE HAD HIM SILENCED WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, HECK FOSTER KILLED HIMSELF WITH A FEW SHOTS! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE
field of dreams

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

CNN Anchors Fake a Satellite Interview in the Same Parking Lot
Happy Place
May 9, 2013
“Sorry, we’re experiencing a delay in the broadcast while we both wait for this bus to go by.”

Yes, those are all the same cars. Apparently they thought we wouldn’t notice because Nancy is on the right side of the screen, when in reality she is to Ashleigh Banfield’s left.

See The Atlantic Wire’s excellent breakdown of the shots to see exactly what happened.

Tricky, CNN, very tricky. We understand, though. When a major crime story like the Cleveland Kidnapping breaks, you have to send in Nancy Grace. However, since Nancy Grace is a poorly-medicated vengeance demon who’s always just a bad morning away from ending up on her own show, you also send in a real anchor with whom she can “correspond.”

Unfortunately, it’s hard to get shooting permits in Cleveland on short notice, so you set up in the same parking lot. Do us a favor, CNN, just put them next to each other and have them talk into each other’s faces instead of relaying their words through satellites to come back down 30 feet away like we’re idiots.
AINT GOVERNMENT OWNED MEDIA GREAT
George S

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance! Get ready for the first woman President. YOU are in denial.
You are insane. Nobody cares that she is a woman, they care that she is a crook and dangerously arrogant.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope she runs, she is old, prone to post menepousal snit fits and brain damaged. The benghazi lies and ineptitude will just be further fodder for campaign foes for the hag.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

teabeggar fears her. Why else would convicted criminal, darrell 'almostalwayswrong' issa, be wasting taxpayer money on another wild goose chase? Maybe it's a mommie thing for these loopy cons. The cons have never had a woman this strong in their dying party. teabeggar has only had the dumbest of the dumb in their's.

hahahahahahahahahaha
hondacivic

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George S wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Nobody cares that she is a woman, they care that she is a crook and dangerously arrogant.
crook: a person who engages in fraudulent or criminal practices
Please explain how she is a crook.
Old Hare

Remington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 13, 2013
 
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
crook: a person who engages in fraudulent or criminal practices
Please explain how she is a crook.
She obviously stole your brain and has you blinded to her mess of a life. Hillary might even be dipping your brain in whatever Bill dips his cigars in these days. How can a woman that can't even see whats going on under her own nose run this country? I still would hope either party could come up with something better than what we have seen in the last few elections. I am really hoping for a strong independent candidate that has never been a troll in Washington. Too bad most intelligent people know better than to run for POTUS, God knows we could use some serious change.
zeek

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
crook: a person who engages in fraudulent or criminal practices
Please explain how she is a crook.
If you have to ask that, there is no hope for you= vince foster, Bengahzi omg what difference does it make
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

zeek wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask that, there is no hope for you= vince foster, Bengahzi omg what difference does it make
You may not like her which is fine. But saying that she is a crook is wrong. The Benghazi trials is nothing more than a witch hunt. What crime did she commit to be called a crook? There has been testomony that the military could not have got there in time. If the GOP was really concerned, why did they vote to reduce security funding? Perhaps that could have been a crime. We should have hearings.

You don't have to like her. But to smear someone's name by calling someone a crook is wrong. But this does seem to be the GOP's game the last 6 years with the claims against Obama.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
She obviously stole your brain and has you blinded to her mess of a life.
Lawyer
First Lady
Senator
Secretary of State

Mess of a life? Your right. What a sad, mess of a life.
zeek

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not like her which is fine. But saying that she is a crook is wrong. The Benghazi trials is nothing more than a witch hunt. What crime did she commit to be called a crook? There has been testomony that the military could not have got there in time. If the GOP was really concerned, why did they vote to reduce security funding? Perhaps that could have been a crime. We should have hearings.
You don't have to like her. But to smear someone's name by calling someone a crook is wrong. But this does seem to be the GOP's game the last 6 years with the claims against Obama.
What you posted shows you bought into lies, there was time to save people they let the hit on the ambassador continue, cause he was blowing the whistle on arms being run in by CIA. Smear her name? she is a treasonous pos.Ask yourself why obumbles lied lied lied, yout trust in a corrupt government will not spare you when things crash according to there plan. It is a continuation of the bring the USA to third world status, the Bush'es father and son were good puppets like there protogage Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama
IF YOU CANT SEE THE LIES LIKE I SAID NO HOPE FOR YOU
oh by the way, there is no difference in either criminal party they work together for there elite masters
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you can't drum up enough fear to prevent a black man in the White House, your chances of pulling that off for Clinton are virtually nil.
Aqua Buddha

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George S wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Nobody cares that she is a woman, they care that she is a crook and dangerously arrogant.
"What difference does it make?" screeched Hillary, with all the soothing charm of a screaming magpie.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Aqua Buddha wrote:
<quoted text>
"What difference does it make?" screeched Hillary, with all the soothing charm of a screaming magpie.
So in other words, you got nothin...
Womba

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawyer
First Lady
Senator
Secretary of State
Mess of a life? Your right. What a sad, mess of a life.
Adolf Hitler:
WWI veteran
German Chancellor
Nationalist
Orator
loved flowers, children & German shepards
Have dare you morons criticize the man!
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

zeek wrote:
<quoted text>
What you posted shows you bought into lies, there was time to save people they let the hit on the ambassador continue, cause he was blowing the whistle on arms being run in by CIA. Smear her name? she is a treasonous pos.Ask yourself why obumbles lied lied lied, yout trust in a corrupt government will not spare you when things crash according to there plan. It is a continuation of the bring the USA to third world status, the Bush'es father and son were good puppets like there protogage Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama
IF YOU CANT SEE THE LIES LIKE I SAID NO HOPE FOR YOU
oh by the way, there is no difference in either criminal party they work together for there elite masters
What you posted shows your bought into the conspiracy theories. Is this the "new world order" plan? The country would be a lot better if people wouldn't spend so much time trying to drum up the next conspiracy theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••