Syrian rebels advance near Aleppo air...

Syrian rebels advance near Aleppo airport

There are 10 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Syrian rebels advance near Aleppo airport. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

This citizen journalism image provided by Edlib News Network, ENN, which has been authenticated based on its contents and other AP reporting, shows anti-Syrian regime protesters flashing the victory sign as they hold a banner during a demonstration, at Kafr Nabil town, in Idlib province, northern Syria, Friday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Bagus

Kajang, Malaysia

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Now Aleppo airport. Then Dasmascus airport will be next. After that Assad presidential palace.... Ha ha ha.. that murderer of the century by the name of Bashar Assad cannot run or hide.
well

Stoney Creek, Canada

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Assad is done.
osas

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Only in fake media not in real life. I do not support either side but I think the media is rubbish and full of liar. The world is playing with fire which is not in there controls. Obama don't want war but Israel Government not the people want to drag a black man into world war 3.

it funny for us black people to watch white folks killing each others over our earth that belong to either one of u that is y Obama is staying out ha ha ha. Kiss my black ass and Obama black ass
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Bravo guys forward ever backward never.give the vampires no peace.
john baker

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Cant wait to c assad and his wife and kids killed i pray for fsa to get them
john baker

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I wish i could hang u just like we used to i bet u like chicken lol
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#7 Feb 3, 2013
john baker wrote:
Cant wait to c assad and his wife and kids killed i pray for fsa to get them
You must be posting from a Crack Den you savage,you hope Kids are killed you piece of retarded shit.
Ravens by 4

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be posting from a Crack Den you savage,you hope Kids are killed you piece of retarded shit.
relax UK!! seattle post not WaPo!!;) don't let the www.newseum.org runing yo emotion;) do you trust the TV or PC;)
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
This is a fake news and western medias propagenda.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Bagus wrote:
Now Aleppo airport. Then Dasmascus airport will be next. After that Assad presidential palace.... Ha ha ha.. that murderer of the century by the name of Bashar Assad cannot run or hide.
Continue to live in your terrorist supporting jew fantasy land as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nissan workers in Mississippi vote on whether t... Aug 11 ImPeach 95
News Joe Biden to LGBT gala: 'Hold President Trump a... Jun '17 Carmine 5
News Israel lobby challenged during AIPAC conference (May '09) Jun '17 indict Hannity 3
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News Former VP Biden urges need to deal with global ... Jun '17 okimar 17
News Joe Biden on Hillary Clinton: 'I never thought ... Jun '17 Red Crosse 12
News Joe Biden to give Class Day address at Harvard May '17 Frogface Kate 5
More from around the web