Obama heads to Virginia to campaign for McAuliffe

Nov 3, 2013 Read more: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal 20

Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, center, speaks to his supporters and encourages them to make the final push by knocking on door-to-door to get more votes on Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, in Norfolk, Va.

Read more

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Obama and McAuliffe represent the socialists and their culture and agenda of lies and deceiving of the American people and especially the people of Virginia. The truth about Obama bold lies to the American people to be re-elected in the 2008 and 2012 elections is coming to light as Obama seeks to eliminate the private sector health insurance to more than 93 million American children women and men due to Obama’s behind our backs new socialistic regulations. The American people demanding to keep their private health insurance and to impeach the lying and corrupt president that used cover up of his lies by the liberal media of crooks led by the NY Times, CNN, ABC, Washington Post and others. Clearly, the American people do not want the Obama care scam because it is a fake phony fraudulent conspiracy against the American people that Obama despises. Obama regulations of the privates sector insurance plans that Obama concocted behind our backs aimed at the cancellation of the private health care insurance for more than 93 million Americans that Obama stated time and again will keep their plans. This breach of trust and denying basic human rights of 93 million Americans is unprecedented in the history of America which means that American people must stand up to the dictator Obama who hates the American people and seek transformation of America using lies and deceit which reminds the dark regimes of Stalin and Hitler. Will GOP led by Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Mike Lee stand up with the American people in the streets of America to stop the dictator Obama who vowed to trash the American constitution and build new world order on the ruins of America?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2 Nov 3, 2013
If you like the government in your bedroom and in your pants, then vote for Cucci-Coo.
seth adams

AOL

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Next Tuesday, VA might Cali-fornicate their children and grand children by giving Obama's Orwellians even more control over their families lives. Voting for Obama's "God Damn America" Dictatorship will certainly be a game changer.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#4 Nov 3, 2013
We keep winning, and the right keeps crying... just the way God intended it to be, LOL!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We keep winning, and the right keeps crying... just the way God intended it to be, LOL!
If the (R) wins that tells the democrats that they have to work harder.
If the (D) wins that tells the republicans they have to become more right wing insane.
seth adams

AOL

#6 Nov 3, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We keep winning, and the right keeps crying... just the way God intended it to be, LOL!
Novembers Election was the last chance America had to stop the Orwellian Obamites. No reason to moan about it.
America had a very good run of over 200 years before the majority gave the Obama people the power to Kill her.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Obama is enough not to vote for Mac.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2013
McAuliffe and Obama are pro-abortion to a degree that sears the senses. Both are guilty of enabling the killing of many millions of perfect little human beings. They are also promoters and enablers of sodomites. A nation capable of electing either of these monsters is a very sick nation.
Bob McQuan

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Nov 3, 2013
again kiddo;)
alan

Maringouin, LA

#13 Nov 3, 2013
Obama uses air force 1 at 185000 dollars per hour to campaign in va.only 90 miles away?with all the problems he has with health plan he spends the tax payers money campaigning?he brings guests along for the ride?money is tight but not for free spending Obama to campaign at tax payers expense!he tells supporters to go door to door and push McAuliffe?hope people file trespassing charges on these supporters if they door knock?what an arrogant ahole Obama is?

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#14 Nov 4, 2013
i fear the carpet-bagger macauliffe will win the election. it will be a tough four years for the commonwealth, and he will drag the state down.
com abutt watt

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#15 Nov 4, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
i fear the carpet-bagger macauliffe will win the election. it will be a tough four years for the commonwealth, and he will drag the state down.
just 4get about States of the Opinion & Obey States of DC Uni;on!;)
Sterkrontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama and McAuliffe represent the socialists and their culture and agenda of lies and deceiving of the American people and especially the people of Virginia. The truth about Obama bold lies to the American people to be re-elected in the 2008 and 2012 elections is coming to light as Obama seeks to eliminate the private sector health insurance to more than 93 million American children women and men due to Obama’s behind our backs new socialistic regulations. The American people demanding to keep their private health insurance and to impeach the lying and corrupt president that used cover up of his lies by the liberal media of crooks led by the NY Times, CNN, ABC, Washington Post and others. Clearly, the American people do not want the Obama care scam because it is a fake phony fraudulent conspiracy against the American people that Obama despises. Obama regulations of the privates sector insurance plans that Obama concocted behind our backs aimed at the cancellation of the private health care insurance for more than 93 million Americans that Obama stated time and again will keep their plans. This breach of trust and denying basic human rights of 93 million Americans is unprecedented in the history of America which means that American people must stand up to the dictator Obama who hates the American people and seek transformation of America using lies and deceit which reminds the dark regimes of Stalin and Hitler. Will GOP led by Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Mike Lee stand up with the American people in the streets of America to stop the dictator Obama who vowed to trash the American constitution and build new world order on the ruins of America?
Once again not so brightone shows what a total paranoid idiot he really is. You need some serious help! Morons like you should not vote or reproduce!!
Sterkrontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
McAuliffe and Obama are pro-abortion to a degree that sears the senses. Both are guilty of enabling the killing of many millions of perfect little human beings. They are also promoters and enablers of sodomites. A nation capable of electing either of these monsters is a very sick nation.
The medical decisions of others are none of your business! Keep your self righteous nose out of other people's crotches!! Unfortunately for you and your ilk abortion remains a legal medical procedure and there is nothing you can do about it so take your medieval beliefs and shove it coldweiner!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#22 Nov 5, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We keep winning, and the right keeps crying... just the way God intended it to be, LOL!
You mean the way Allah intended. Simpler Pie, Maureen.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#24 Nov 6, 2013
The Democrats Jackass wrote:
Obama goes to Virginia to lie some more to us.
Like you pretending you're not 8thdork and clefty, all rolled into one bitter, uninformed mess?

hahahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26 Jan 12, 2014
The South surrenders in VA.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Jan 12, 2014
Ted Kennedy r.i.p. thx for the recipe on beating Mitt Romney and Cuccinelli-its called ACA 2009

Justice John Roberts has demolished the GOPassovers

Clinton 2016 and Julian Castro 2020

Ferris Bueller's day off

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 13, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
McAuliffe and Obama are pro-abortion to a degree that sears the senses. Both are guilty of enabling the killing of many millions of perfect little human beings. They are also promoters and enablers of sodomites. A nation capable of electing either of these monsters is a very sick nation.
You want to give rights to the unborn-that's unconstitutional..rights are given at birth according to the US Constitution

no birth, no rights-stop rewriting the Constitution

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 20, 2014
alan wrote:
Obama uses air force 1 at 185000 dollars per hour to campaign in va.only 90 miles away?with all the problems he has with health plan he spends the tax payers money campaigning?he brings guests along for the ride?money is tight but not for free spending Obama to campaign at tax payers expense!he tells supporters to go door to door and push McAuliffe?hope people file trespassing charges on these supporters if they door knock?what an arrogant ahole Obama is?
Social progressives move into North Carolina..Hillary guaranteed 250 electoral-2016 is a blowout for Clinton

McAulife blows out Cuccinelli.. Axelrod has beat Steele/Priebus-more wins for social progress

swedenforever youre proud neomarxist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 38 min Christian Taliban 275
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't Apr 18 Reverend Alan 183
News Clinton already uniting prospective GOP preside... Apr 17 Teddy 55
News Obama to dedicate Kennedy Institute Mar 31 Teddy 7
News Sen. Corker: 'Political Deal' With Iran Is Clos... Mar 23 Zeppelin 2
News Charles and Camilla are making their third join... Mar '15 Whatever 3
News The Irish Prime Minister Is Here. And He Won't ... Mar '15 cherokee 2
More from around the web