Vice President Biden tells Yanukovich of concern over Ukraine election

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden voiced concerns about Ukraine's electoral process when speaking with the country's president, Viktor Yanukovich, on Tuesday, the White House said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dumb-da-dumb-dumb---- DUMB------

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It is important he says it, not mean it.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Biden is dumber than a toilet seat.
America Once Beautiful

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Freedom loving Americans should be more concerned over the election that just took place here on November 6th.
BobBailey22

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ninthman wrote:
Dumb-da-dumb-dumb---- DUMB------
Obviously you are not aware of Biden's long time work and accomplishments. I suggest you start googling his career and become informed instead of backward.
Lack of knowledge is your responsibility to change.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Democrats will focus on foreign electoral problems to take the focus off domestic electoral problems, like 59 voter precincts in Philadelphia not registering one vote for Romney, an Ohio district having 108% voter turnout, or Florida districts having many more registered voters than residents (as in 141%), Democrat poll workers throwing Republican overseers out of the polling places, unsupportable increases of thousands of votes undocumented, refusal by Democrats to do recounts, surfacing of thousands of ballots put in storage instead of being counted, polling machines programmed to "default" to Obama, voting machines programmed to "not save" votes for Republicans and Democrat poll workers locking the doors of polling places during counts... in violation of Federal voting laws.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

BobBailey22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are not aware of Biden's long time work and accomplishments. I suggest you start googling his career and become informed instead of backward.
Lack of knowledge is your responsibility to change.
He's dumber than a stump.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ninthman wrote:
Biden is dumber than a toilet seat.
He's not as dumb as Obama who sucks up to Putin, Biden is on the side of Ukrainians, not Ruskies.
Small Town America UGX

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RustyS wrote:
It is important he says it, not mean it.
Nothing that Biden says is important whether he means it or not. He is a total nut-job even by political standards.

But someone should look into the election process... here in Florida.
Small Town America UGX

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

BobBailey22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are not aware of Biden's long time work and accomplishments. I suggest you start googling his career and become informed instead of backward.
Lack of knowledge is your responsibility to change.
I would say that particular description of Biden's political career was fairly accurate. When it comes to brain-dead but also crooked politicians...

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The IQ of a donut.
Warrior Poet UG X

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A donut is much much smarter than Biden.

BTW--- NOw that Obama has "won" the electionit is obvious that America has become an Obamanation (for those not up on puns read it outloud and then have a good lugh).

Since: Oct 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just call Plugs ... giblet brains
Warrior Poet UG X

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The only thing worse than Biden as vice-president is Obozo as president. Both are receipes for disaster. Biden couldn't find his ass with both hands. Obozo will never tell the truth even though it is easier than lying. It is a sad commentry on the Americn electorate that they put these clowns back into office.. The Marching Morons are in control-- God help us all.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 20, 2012
 
At least Biden knows what's going on in the Ukraine...
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 20, 2012
 
3OHA wrote:
Democrats will focus on foreign electoral problems to take the focus off domestic electoral problems, like 59 voter precincts in Philadelphia not registering one vote for Romney, an Ohio district having 108% voter turnout, or Florida districts having many more registered voters than residents (as in 141%), Democrat poll workers throwing Republican overseers out of the polling places, unsupportable increases of thousands of votes undocumented, refusal by Democrats to do recounts, surfacing of thousands of ballots put in storage instead of being counted, polling machines programmed to "default" to Obama, voting machines programmed to "not save" votes for Republicans and Democrat poll workers locking the doors of polling places during counts... in violation of Federal voting laws.
I

I would love to think that this is true.. After all the Republican election corruption in the past,
they deserve some blowback...
Fight fire with fire.. like the negative ads. haha Billions of Republican ad money a total failure..

The voting machines on Youtube show a person selecting Obama but the machine switching to Robme.

Voter Fraud is definitely the terrritory of the Republicans. Nice to see it backfire so well.

They can all crawl back under a rock. Hopefully they will run Newt Gingrich next time. He is the best one. He'll win for sure...
Jay

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 20, 2012
 
Ron Paul, he is the most sincere presidential candidate the states has. As he ages chances are dwindling ... For some of his stances like jailing pharmaceuticals CEOs and charging the FDA ... Resetting the financial parameters in the country... Dunno who else would take these positions as bribing congresmen upon arriving at their posts is and always will be a problem until a responsible leader who fears no one and is well protected takes power.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••