Deal reached for stopping spike in mi...

Deal reached for stopping spike in milk prices

There are 1 comment on the ABC 33/40 story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Deal reached for stopping spike in milk prices. In it, ABC 33/40 reports that:

Whether negotiated in a rush before the new year or left for early January, the fiscal deal President Barack Obama and Congress cobble together will be far smaller than what they initially envisioned as an... The top Senate negotiators on the effort to prevent the government from going over the "fiscal cliff" offered a pessimistic assessment Sunday ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 33/40.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Cliff after cliff. Easy does it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2018 midterms: An early heat for 2020 Democrats? May 21 anonymous 14
News Joe Biden: the liberal everyman spoiling for a ... May 18 Prosperity Fundie... 105
News Former Western leaders join forces to fight Rus... May 11 He Named Me Black... 3
News News 20 Mins Ago McCain gets visits from friend... May 9 General Kabaka Oba 65
News Iraq's Maliki rejects U.S. offer on national re... (Jul '09) May 8 Dead Mothers Club 46
News McCain gets visits from friends, family after s... May 7 Let Freedom Ring 28
News Hillary Clinton knows why she really lost the e... May 6 LOL 26