Wary Congress eyes fresh sanctions ag...

Wary Congress eyes fresh sanctions against Iran

There are 24 comments on the The Island Packet story from Nov 10, 2013, titled Wary Congress eyes fresh sanctions against Iran. In it, The Island Packet reports that:

Kerry tried to reassure skeptical members of Congress after negotiations in Geneva between Iran and Western powers stalled, with France turning down a list of demands on Iran, saying they were too generous to mean an easing of international sanctions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Island Packet.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Akim Von Sigurd

Albstadt, Germany

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Why the sanctions?
Is your president not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?
doea he not have allegiance to the ominous Islamic agendas?

how do you Americans put up with such an anti-American?
boingo zippy

Greeley, CO

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Gee, do you think the Kerry & Obama Traveling Syria Show had something to do with their skepticism? They know a couple of incompetent clowns when they see them.
Dr Od

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Kerry U can do it!!!;-0h, if you need help just ask!;-00
Dr Od

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Nov 10, 2013
boingo zippy wrote:
Gee, do you think the Kerry & Obama Traveling Syria Show had something to do with their skepticism? They know a couple of incompetent clowns when they see them.
CO2! who think here? U thinking?!!!!!!!;)

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Nov 10, 2013
After the way we kicked Syria's ass, Iran better pay attention. They keep fcking around and Obama will draw a fuzzy red line.
Reality Bites

AOL

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Relax everybody. No one knows what the White House is up to anymore. Their Litany of lies defines them. One thing is sure, this President has defined himself by his bold faced Lies. World Leaders are wondering if America will even survive Three More Years with something like Obama in the White House?
Collaborators

Aledo, IL

#7 Nov 11, 2013
The Kosher Ass Kissing Congress under the thumbs of Zionists, who disguise themselves as loyal Americans, do Israel's bidding no matter the consequences for The United States. They really should rename it The Knesset West, Some would call their actions Treason!
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Akim Von Sigurd wrote:
Why the sanctions?
Is your president not a member of the Muslim Brotherhood?
doea he not have allegiance to the ominous Islamic agendas?
how do you Americans put up with such an anti-American?
The White House effectively removed many sanctions a couple months ago. What does that do to your disinformation?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House effectively removed many sanctions a couple months ago. What does that do to your disinformation?
yes, as a show of good faith to get them to actually come to the table. you would have known this if you had actually read the article.

time and time again you have proved yourself to be the type of fool that responds to headlines alone, without knowing all the facts of an issue. this is the perfect example of this..

you are a fool. a proven fool.
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, as a show of good faith to get them to actually come to the table. you would have known this if you had actually read the article.
time and time again you have proved yourself to be the type of fool that responds to headlines alone, without knowing all the facts of an issue. this is the perfect example of this..
you are a fool. a proven fool.
You are the fool. I was responding to the ridiculous assertions of the first poster. Why do you guys always twist and falsify? I think it's because you're inherently ill.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the fool. I was responding to the ridiculous assertions of the first poster. Why do you guys always twist and falsify? I think it's because you're inherently ill.
i don't care what you were responding to. you obviously don't know the facts of the issue, which you would if you had actually read the article...and were able to understand it...i truly think that is the problem here, you are not able to understand anything more complex than what you are told to parrot.

wanna cracker?
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't care what you were responding to. you obviously don't know the facts of the issue, which you would if you had actually read the article...and were able to understand it...i truly think that is the problem here, you are not able to understand anything more complex than what you are told to parrot.
wanna cracker?
My response to the poster was on his topic and not only true, but logical. You can attempt expanding it to something else, but you fail... as is common.

(Bookmark this discussion for anytime in the future you have any doubt whatsoever as to what a complete idiot "woodtick57" is.)
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2013
"I don't care what you were responding to."

Waaa, he doesn't care. Maintaining logic doesn't matter. He doesn't care.

Sort of like Obama setting every gain in the War on Terror back to before 9/11, but woodtick doesn't care.

Woodtick57 is more than one person. This one must be one of the main one's pubescent sex toys.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#15 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
My response to the poster was on his topic and not only true, but logical. You can attempt expanding it to something else, but you fail... as is common.
(Bookmark this discussion for anytime in the future you have any doubt whatsoever as to what a complete idiot "woodtick57" is.)
and i told you why they removed them, so bookmark this as me, once again, proving you have no idea what the hell you are talking about..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#16 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
"I don't care what you were responding to."
Waaa, he doesn't care. Maintaining logic doesn't matter. He doesn't care.
Sort of like Obama setting every gain in the War on Terror back to before 9/11, but woodtick doesn't care.
Woodtick57 is more than one person. This one must be one of the main one's pubescent sex toys.
and now the lies come out in an attempt to justify your lookin like an ass...

no, it only takes one of me to make you look like the tool you are. i;ve done it so many times before, i just did it now, i will do it again...

spankity, spank, spank....

anytime...
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and i told you why they removed them, so bookmark this as me, once again, proving you have no idea what the hell you are talking about..
Apparently, you believe everything you're told by the Administration, when repeatedly they've been shown to be liars, especially by their efforts to reverse all gains in the War on Terror. Your President can arm Syrians cutting off heads and eating human hearts; he can arm Hamas through his termination of a perfectly stable situation in Libya; still you believe you are appropriately responding to me by mimicking the falsehoods of why Obama removed sanctions.

It's your right to fool yourself. Still, you responded inappropriately to my response to the first post. You went beyond the constraints of that particular exchange. Then, you started insulting me.

You're an idiot, probably a doper idiot.
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> and now the lies come out in an attempt to justify your lookin like an ass...
no, it only takes one of me to make you look like the tool you are. i;ve done it so many times before, i just did it now, i will do it again...
spankity, spank, spank....
anytime...
You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Everyone and anyone can see what the posts are. You've shown yourself to be wrong here and very childish.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you believe everything you're told by the Administration, when repeatedly they've been shown to be liars, especially by their efforts to reverse all gains in the War on Terror. Your President can arm Syrians cutting off heads and eating human hearts; he can arm Hamas through his termination of a perfectly stable situation in Libya; still you believe you are appropriately responding to me by mimicking the falsehoods of why Obama removed sanctions.
It's your right to fool yourself. Still, you responded inappropriately to my response to the first post. You went beyond the constraints of that particular exchange. Then, you started insulting me.
You're an idiot, probably a doper idiot.
i noticed you couldn't counter anything i said, and had to resort, once again to false ad hominem attacks...

yeah, bookmark this one, folks...

so totally owned, you little prick.
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i noticed you couldn't counter anything i said, and had to resort, once again to false ad hominem attacks...
yeah, bookmark this one, folks...
so totally owned, you little prick.
It was pointed out to you, that you accept whatever propaganda you happen to read in an article approved by the White House, when all assertions concerning foreign and domestic policy by the White House have been proven to be false and intentional lies, benefiting the enemies of our nation.

This was not the revelation in my response to the first post, but raised only to show what a vulnerable little cripple you are.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#21 Nov 11, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pointed out to you, that you accept whatever propaganda you happen to read in an article approved by the White House, when all assertions concerning foreign and domestic policy by the White House have been proven to be false and intentional lies, benefiting the enemies of our nation.
This was not the revelation in my response to the first post, but raised only to show what a vulnerable little cripple you are.
i took no propaganda from the WH. why is ti you have yet to counter even one of my factual statements? you even took the time to go on another thread to post ad hominem attacks to me, but you couldn't talk facts right here?

i guess we are done...you lose...again...

as i stated earlier, anytime...anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FILE - In this March 22, 2017, file photo, Hous... 11 hr okimar 11
News Man wearing backpack is arrested on White House... Mar 14 Hillary got thumped 1
News How to avoid the marketing hype at SXSW Mar 11 HypePhartc 2
News Senator Reinforces Fight For $15 Support Ahead ... Mar 4 404 cult 13
News Biden: Trump should retain sanctions on Russia Feb 23 About time 32
News Will Sixty Senators Vote To Protect The Second ... Feb '17 Trump your President 8
News Bridge name remains same Feb '17 better or worse 1
More from around the web