Turkey: Syrian plane was carrying ammunition

Oct 11, 2012 Full story: KTIV-TV Sioux City 37

By The Associated Press An outbreak of fungal meningitis has been linked to steroid shots for back pain.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Another BS lie created by the terrorist american government and israel.
SuSu

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 11, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
TRUTH BEATS...give it up. Not everything that doesn't fit your agenda is a lie. Poor, sad, little man. Do you fight with yourself?!?!?! LOL
chickee born yesterday

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Oh.....well then, if Turkey says that, then it must be true. LOL
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#4 Oct 11, 2012
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH BEATS...give it up. Not everything that doesn't fit your agenda is a lie. Poor, sad, little man. Do you fight with yourself?!?!?! LOL
No jew jew it is you who may as well give up as you change no ones opinion here I assure you.You are a paid jewish propagandist and terrorist supporter as anyone who follows these boards knows well.You also hate to hear the truth.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>No jew jew it is you who may as well give up as you change no ones opinion here I assure you.You are a paid jewish propagandist and terrorist supporter as anyone who follows these boards knows well.You also hate to hear the truth.
Ha Ha Ha Ha ha! Deep Breath!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Oct 11, 2012
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash PAID ASSADsARAT SOCK PUPPET!! Why the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE clown?? YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION!! Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Jo JO Nutjob and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Saint-denis, Reunion

#9 Oct 11, 2012
I'm a Fkin' Lunatic!! What the hell am I smoking!! I CAN'T SHOW US ANY PROOF OF MY IGNORANT BS!! I just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain I have left as i am a scumbag! What the hell have I achieved by Bashing Muslims, Blacks and Topix users, and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense??
I am filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjob and give you a great example of a HASBARAT war monger and i am the biggest nutjob in Topix today!
Folks, You have never ever seen such cattle so hateful as me in your life! I am a scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnation and i am downright evil!
Professor Ayreshire

Saint-denis, Reunion

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Ha Ha Ha Ha ha! Deep Breath!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my caverbous filthy hasbarat rear end!! ME The poor stupid Bibidorat called Assforhire! ME The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread my Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for IDF Mossad terrorist acts being carried out on the poor Palestinian people. Israel is behind Hamas. I beat himself silly as I realize I am a HasbaRAT (google it) basically I am a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-Muslim ANTI government ANTI-AMERICAN propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARATS AND BIBIDARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-MUSLIM PRO-WAR, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with imy scripted HasbARAT lies and war mongering propaganda.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Yea,I agree...Our government has repeatedly lied in the past and this is the continuation of that..
Syrian

New London, CT

#12 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>No jew jew it is you who may as well give up as you change no ones opinion here I assure you.You are a paid jewish propagandist and terrorist supporter as anyone who follows these boards knows well.You also hate to hear the truth.
LOL!!!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Turkey : Plane was carrying ammunition
Turkey : cargo is being inspected

So Turkey

Where is this cargo ?
Show the evidence ...

Hello is there anyone there ?
jo jo

Australia

#14 Oct 12, 2012
ocxz wrote:
So Turkey
Where is this cargo ?
Show the evidence ...
LOL, give them couple of days to put something together and fabricate evidence.
Rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#15 Oct 12, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, give them couple of days to put something together and fabricate evidence.
I agree and also I've been suffering from
awful machinations, when they call you
to your face Mrs Chamberlain, not even
Mr, it isn't pleasant.
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Oct 12, 2012
ocxz wrote:
So Turkey
Where is this cargo ?
Show the evidence ...
Plane was from Russia full of ammunition going for Syria...Turkey inspected and kept cargo and plane landed in Syria ...that was on the news tonight ...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#17 Oct 12, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Plane was from Russia full of ammunition going for Syria...Turkey inspected and kept cargo and plane landed in Syria ...that was on the news tonight ...
Ok i suppose you tell us don't worry folks we're handling the situation, just move on.

BUT

WHERE is the evidence ?
SHOW the evidence...
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 12, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok i suppose you tell us don't worry folks we're handling the situation, just move on.
BUT
WHERE is the evidence ?
SHOW the evidence...
I'm telling you what I heard on the news...I don't say don't worry ...I don't know...this is all dirty politics, who knows ...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#19 Oct 12, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you what I heard on the news...I don't say don't worry ...I don't know...this is all dirty politics, who knows ...
yes my bad

not you
military historian

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2012
It's all black ops, designed for an intervention. Just look at history then report back with a straight face, if you dare.
jo jo

Australia

#21 Oct 12, 2012
military historian wrote:
It's all black ops, designed for an intervention. Just look at history then report back with a straight face, if you dare.
exactly, well said.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#22 Oct 12, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
yes my bad
not you
YES!! YOU BAD! And uneducated!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems want White House shakeup 12 min RayOne 199
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 15 hr woodtick57 212
Influential Israeli rabbi suspected of bribery (Oct '12) 21 hr Swedenforever 3
Indianapolis native Ron Klain will lead U.S. Eb... 23 hr White Rules 1
WHO faulted for Ebola failures as Obama taps czar Tue the Light 16
US generals call on Obama to end 'torture' (Dec '08) Tue Jaimie 10
Ron Klain's resume: From recounts to stimulus t... Tue Le Jimbo 38

Joe Biden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE