Biden: Romney will 'put y'all back in chains'

Aug 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMBC-TV

Vice President Joe Biden leveled a heavy charge at Mitt Romney on Tuesday, arguing the presumptive GOP nominee's proposed policies on Wall Street reform would be detrimental for Americans.

Comments
21 - 40 of 1,193 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2013
NittyGritty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Don't pick on Earl. It makes his pee-pee tingle.
Graydog

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 16, 2012
 
realist wrote:
What is even more deceptive propaganda is the justification and explanation by Obama of Biden's comments. Biden's comments were directed toward what is acknowledged as primarly a BLACK audience. Chains and enslavement in Obama's under educated mind of Amercian history applies to every one that every lived in the U.S.
Of course Biden's comments were directed toward BLACKS and it is an insult to all Americans for Obama to state otherwise.
Looks to me only white guys are "insulted". More truth than gaffe.
slingshot

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Telmark wrote:
<quoted text>

As for your "correction" comment; the Republicans did not start a war in an effort to keep slaves in chains or shackles like the Democrats did.
Telmark, you must help me here.What war did the democrats start to keep slaves in chains or shackles?
Earl

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Earl are you the financier of the new snow cone business in Wytheville?
No, but I did retire at 37 from the Military. Then I retired a second time from the state and now draw my Social Security too. I still do part time work. I didn't consider those jobs a sno cone business then or do I consider them a sno cone business now. What have you done other than walk to the mail box for your welfare check??????Soon you will get a raise on your welfare check so you can buy fishing bait and then you can call home on your free phone to let your spouse know what time you will be there for your taxpayer provided chilli dog.
Earl

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 16, 2012
 
NittyGritty wrote:
Don't pick on Earl. It makes his pee-pee tingle.
Only your lips do that!
Graydog

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Earl wrote:
<quoted text> No, but I did retire at 37 from the Military. Then I retired a second time from the state and now draw my Social Security too. I still do part time work. I didn't consider those jobs a sno cone business then or do I consider them a sno cone business now. What have you done other than walk to the mail box for your welfare check??????Soon you will get a raise on your welfare check so you can buy fishing bait and then you can call home on your free phone to let your spouse know what time you will be there for your taxpayer provided chilli dog.
BS, you have the mind of a 10 year old.
Churmudgeon

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Earl wrote:
<quoted text> Where did you get that tobacco? I feel you are smoking somenthing special after reading your comment. Aren't the democrats the ones who avocated slavery? Robert Byred from Wv. was one of the Gran Pubas of the KKK and he was in Congress for over 50 yrs.
George Wallace was a Democrat and the KKK ran him for president! A bunch of black panthers & christian hating muslims ran a mulatto for president and he Won!
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Earth Child 1 wrote:
Well, isn't that funny the republicans getting all upset over Biden using the words "shackles" and "chains" when he was mimicking the words used by the republicans. It's OK for the repugs to use the words, but it's considered racial by repugs when democrats use it.
Generations of proud American Democrats beg Blacks to forgive us for enabling Obama/ Biden to represent our families and our Party.

As stunning as it sounds, Obama actually came out in support of Bidens pathetic vaudville routine and his racist slavery crap yesterday.

We couldn't be more ashamed of Obama/Biden. They in no way represent the standards and values of the American Democratic Party. If they do, we will re-register as Independents and stand with Blacks against vile acts of racism.
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

slingshot wrote:
<quoted text> Telmark, you must help me here.What war did the democrats start to keep slaves in chains or shackles?
Hey slingshot, guess you were not knowledgeable of the fact that those slave owners in the south were Democrats and they fired the first shots to start the American Civil War.
Down here in Wilmington N.C. those nasty democrats rebelled against a growing free Black population that were property owners. Those dems put their hoods on and starting lynching those free Black property owners and confiscated their property. Many fled to the North in order to survive. Their Heirs are still fighting in the courts attempting to recover their ancestors property.
Problem today is the second largest minority population wants to believe that the dems have their best interests at heart. Slavery continues today thru ignorance of what acceptance of gifts does to the soul.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Patriotic Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Generations of proud American Democrats beg Blacks to forgive us for enabling Obama/ Biden to represent our families and our Party.
As stunning as it sounds, Obama actually came out in support of Bidens pathetic vaudville routine and his racist slavery crap yesterday.
We couldn't be more ashamed of Obama/Biden. They in no way represent the standards and values of the American Democratic Party. If they do, we will re-register as Independents and stand with Blacks against vile acts of racism.
I did not take his word usage as racial. Whether he used shakled, chained, hostage, prisoner, captive, penned, subjugated, etc..........doesn't matter because most of us know exactly what Biden meant. People, especially opponents, are looking for anything to pick apart and add a meaning that has nothing to do with the subject.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Biden used mixed Dem code talk , racist as all hell but CYA with mentioning WS.

WS big shot and Obama Crony Jon Corzine skates free of charges in his theft.....he panicked and spent all his customers money trying to bail out his LEFTY greedy azz.
But he still bundles for Obama.

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Since: Jul 10

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Biden is only being pre-emptive with this comment.
He knows full well that the Democrats shackle folks everyday by growing the welfare rolls rather than getting folks off of welfare.
Obama just scrubbed Clinton's Welfare for Work program to ensure he increases the number of slaves that will vote Democrat and bow to the new massa, Uncle Sam.

It's no mistake that the jackass, a beast of burden, is the symbol of the Democrat Party.
Earl
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 16, 2012
 
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>BS, you have the mind of a 10 year old.
You can add graduate to that comment. You just keep posting and get beaten up don't you?
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not take his word usage as racial. Whether he used shakled, chained, hostage, prisoner, captive, penned, subjugated, etc..........doesn't matter because most of us know exactly what Biden meant. People, especially opponents, are looking for anything to pick apart and add a meaning that has nothing to do with the subject.
I watched and heard biden. the fact that obama supports his actions is the most disgusting choice obama could have made. i'm only upset because there was a time when being a democrat wasn't the most dishonorable choice an american could make. obama's personal attacks and sleazy antics are reducing the party to the status of common street trash. It's my Party. I have the right to object to being made to look like I'm one of America's Enemies Within.
Ralph

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> George Wallace was a Democrat and the KKK ran him for president! A bunch of black panthers & christian hating muslims ran a mulatto for president and he Won!
Isn't Churmudgeon another term for N@@@@r? just askin? Two things your mulatto President can never do is get my vote and say he is White.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Patriotic Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched and heard biden. the fact that obama supports his actions is the most disgusting choice obama could have made. i'm only upset because there was a time when being a democrat wasn't the most dishonorable choice an american could make. obama's personal attacks and sleazy antics are reducing the party to the status of common street trash. It's my Party. I have the right to object to being made to look like I'm one of America's Enemies Within.
You do have a right to object! Presidential campaigning has evolved from gentlemen campaigning years ago to circus and tabloid campaigning, which seems to be the norm now whether we like it or not, and I think it's going to get worse.

PS: You're NOT one of America's Enemies Within :)
Graydog
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 16, 2012
 
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> No, but I did retire at 37 from the Military. Then I retired a second time from the state and now draw my Social Security too. I still do part time work. I didn't consider those jobs a sno cone business then or do I consider them a sno cone business now. What have you done other than walk to the mail box for your welfare check??????Soon you will get a raise on your welfare check so you can buy fishing bait and then you can call home on your free phone to let your spouse know what time you will be there for your taxpayer provided chilli dog.
Earlboy, you left out that you are a Bishop in the LDS.
Ralph

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 16, 2012
 
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Earlboy, you left out that you are a Bishop in the LDS.
There you go talking in tongues again???????

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 16, 2012
 
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> No, but I did retire at 37 from the Military. Then I retired a second time from the state and now draw my Social Security too. I still do part time work. I didn't consider those jobs a sno cone business then or do I consider them a sno cone business now. What have you done other than walk to the mail box for your welfare check??????Soon you will get a raise on your welfare check so you can buy fishing bait and then you can call home on your free phone to let your spouse know what time you will be there for your taxpayer provided chilli dog.
Well, Earl, you better think twice about Romney & Ryan because if you are collecting military retirement and also have Tricare and any VA disability, that will change and it isn't going to be good because they (Romney&Ryan, especially Ryan) want to make cuts to all that we've earned.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 16, 2012
 
Anyone that votes, or did vote for Obama, needs to be in chains....that's what comes after socialism. Bunch of EBT beggars is what his damn platform is based on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••