And they're off: Gun law race begins

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMBC-TV

The vice president and other top officials are hearing impassioned pleas Wednesday from survivors of mass shootings.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
xan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I love how instead of fixing our debt issue and job problems there gonna turn the country against itself over gun and entertainment rights. Sometimes it seems we be better off splitting this country in two nations

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

George Washington had a series of visions given to him at Valley Forge. This one seems to fit our times very well. This is only one excerpt from what Washington told.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say,`Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened spectre approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other."

http://www.crystalinks.com/gw.html

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I just sold the last of my guns today. I sold them to a poor old black man. I don't know his name. I asked him for ID and he said he didn't have any. I figured that if obama thinks it was allright or him to excercise his right to vote without an ID who was I to say he couldn't excercise his second amendment right without an ID. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.
Dictator acts

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Suspect BHO will sign a strong executive order for the Government to confiscate IF not turned in by citizens:

All guns with magazines of any kind that can contain over 5 rounds of ammo.

All guns capable of using any type detachable magazine.

All guns that can fire without working a mechnanism to load another round into the chamber.

All guns that fire ammunition that also fires in a military gun.

All guns with previous limits in ALL calibers including BB guns etc.

All guns capable of being modified to allow usage of any removable magazine.

All guns capable of killing a human at farther than 100 yards.

All guns made to look like operate like any military gun including old collector guns unless the breach and barrel end are welded shut.

All military weapons of any kind functional or not.

The above restrictions apply to rifles, shotguns, and handguns.

The collection of the above guns will start ASAP by all levels of law enforcement in the USA. Citizens showing any resistance to handing over their guns will be addressed by the National Guard using all means at their disposal.

Once the confiscation is complete there will be NO FURTHER gun violence in the USA involving law abiding citizens.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Dictator acts wrote:
Suspect BHO will sign a strong executive order for the Government to confiscate IF not turned in by citizens:
All guns with magazines of any kind that can contain over 5 rounds of ammo.
All guns capable of using any type detachable magazine.
All guns that can fire without working a mechnanism to load another round into the chamber.
All guns that fire ammunition that also fires in a military gun.
All guns with previous limits in ALL calibers including BB guns etc.
All guns capable of being modified to allow usage of any removable magazine.
All guns capable of killing a human at farther than 100 yards.
All guns made to look like operate like any military gun including old collector guns unless the breach and barrel end are welded shut.
All military weapons of any kind functional or not.
The above restrictions apply to rifles, shotguns, and handguns.
The collection of the above guns will start ASAP by all levels of law enforcement in the USA. Citizens showing any resistance to handing over their guns will be addressed by the National Guard using all means at their disposal.
Once the confiscation is complete there will be NO FURTHER gun violence in the USA involving law abiding citizens.
Never happen.... Even Obama isn't THAT stoopid. The cardninal lesson Presidents learn quickly is you don't sign E/Os that 1. Will never hold up in a Court of Law,and 2. Will not be followed as course of law by the citizens.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Never happen.... Even Obama isn't THAT stoopid. The cardninal lesson Presidents learn quickly is you don't sign E/Os that 1. Will never hold up in a Court of Law,and 2. Will not be followed as course of law by the citizens.
I'm with you....we have learned one thing from the democrats in the past few years...if 11 million ILLEGALS can live here without this administration doing anything about it except to give them more rights he is ot of his left wing mind if he thinks AMERICAN CTIZENS will comply with his edict. His excuse is that we don't have the resources to round up 11 million ILLEGALS but he will somehow come up with the resources to curtail AMERICANS second amendment rights. The republicans still control the house...all they have to do is not give BATF any additional funding. And since many blue states governors have told ICE that they will not assist in rounding up ILLEGALS the red state governors can tell BATF they will not asist in enforcing any new laws. The first AMERICAN CITIZEN arrested due to not folloing any new restrictions will be the last draw. Anyone who tweeted that NRA members should be shot may find themselves the target. Since they are the ones who advocated violence against law abiding citizens it should come as no suprise to them that the tables may turn.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

ga_patriot wrote:
I just sold the last of my guns today. I sold them to a poor old black man. I don't know his name. I asked him for ID and he said he didn't have any. I figured that if obama thinks it was allright or him to excercise his right to vote without an ID who was I to say he couldn't excercise his second amendment right without an ID. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.
Imagine that!! I am sure a lot of that is happening right now & I can't blame anyone for being that way. Guns?? What guns????
xan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Could always call for a reelection
Mid Term 2014

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Orders' to Deal With Guns

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-oba...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••