Wal-Mart to Attend Meeting on Gun Violence

There are 1 comment on the Wall Street Journal story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Wal-Mart to Attend Meeting on Gun Violence. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will attend a meeting Thursday with Vice President Joe Biden focused on curbing gun violence, a company spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Shocked

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Gee let me guess what walmart's position will be. We should ban gun shows because they compete with walmart. Anything that helps them make more money is good and anything that doesn't is bad. Pretty close I bet.

This is all justa dog and pony show - you would think after the millions walmart donated to get Obamare-elected and the additional millions they gave to his swearing in festival that they wouldn't have to attend. I guess that money is spent and forgotten as walmart receives a public bitch slap from the administration and has to put out a press release that they "understimated the expectation for attendance" - knees hurt much walmart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iraq's Maliki rejects U.S. offer on national re... (Jul '09) 2 hr Cat74 23
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) Fri obamanannystate 397
News Victims mourned in D.C. slaying were 'a beautif... Fri American_Infidel 1
News Vice President Joe Biden's son, Beau Biden, hos... May 21 Gary 10
News Palin: wrong woman, wrong message - Steinem (Sep '08) May 19 Tazo 24,135
News 'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' (Oct '14) May 17 Tazo 206
News Barack Obama Citizenship Scandal: 8 Figures Who... May 16 caesar 1
More from around the web