Details of Biden gun proposals emerge

Details of Biden gun proposals emerge

There are 28 comments on the WMTW-TV Auburn story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Details of Biden gun proposals emerge. In it, WMTW-TV Auburn reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden's package of proposals on gun control -- collected after meetings with various constituencies, including gun rights groups, retailers, and video game manufacturers -- combines both "administrative actions" that the White House can take unilaterally and measures that will be presented to lawmakers in Congress, according to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMTW-TV Auburn.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Buy, buy, buy.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
Buy, buy, buy.
Bye bye.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Have the American people already lost their freedom to the all mighty dictator Barack Hussein Obama and his puppet Biden? Will GOP congressmen and Senator ever stand up to stop the Obama express train to Hell? Since when a president can use executive orders against the basic human rights and freedom of the American people while US Congress, US Senators and the US Supreme Court are missing in action? The all mighty dictator Obama is talking and walking like dictator while he promise to go around the Congress and trash the constitution with his executive orders Putin and Chavez style while the liberal media applauded the Hitler tactics of removing guns from the people and make the American people losing their Second Amendment. Obama is wrong to talk about conscience as excuse for trashing the American constitution and dismiss US Congress that was elected by the American people according to the constitution. Obama is pushing America to anarchy and chaos while the American people deserve a president that respect the constitution rather than 'going around it'.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Biden/Obama gun proposal: We and our homeboy gangsta's have da guns........you don't.

We get to say no more elections....straght to commie..ism and you will all answer to the poletariat! LMAO
Jaja binks

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Obama is the new hitler of our time
POS Obama

Prescott Valley, AZ

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I think that the stinking pile in the White House should set an example by immediately disarming the Secret Service, so that there will be fewer guns and therefore less violence.
That makes about as much sense, and will have as much effect, as passing yet another law that targets the law abiding while doing nothing to deter criminal activity.
Face it folks, the problems with violence are the people willing to commit it. Kids will be just as dead from a loonie with home made hand grenade as with a shooting weapon. A good katana sword could take out a lot of kids without making so much as a "pop".
In all cases, the problem isn't the weapon, it is the misuse of the object that will not be addressed one iota by passing more restrictions.
Very restrictive gun laws will have the important effect of insuring that citizens are less defended from the criminal element, but since useless laws are all politicians can come up with to make themselves look good, it is worth any damage inflicted on the public, most of which are too stupid to realize the truth in what was said so long ago:
Benjamin Franklin:“People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both”.
Get ready for the revolution folks - It's coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Jan 15, 2013
The fewer teapussies with guns, the better.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
POS Obama wrote:
I think that the stinking pile in the White House should set an example by immediately disarming the Secret Service, so that there will be fewer guns and therefore less violence.
I don't believe you believe that nonsense for a moment.

Aren't the secret service the "good guys" who are here to protect others while the gun(*)uggers are the ones who go shooting first graders and movie goers? You guys are a blinking hoot!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
POS Obama wrote:
In all cases, the problem isn't the weapon, it is the misuse of the object that will not be addressed one iota by passing more restrictions.
I would guess (just a guess) that an "object" can do less damage than an AR-15 which is capable of firing a rate of 45 rounds per minute in semiautomatic mode.

Just a guess ....
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#11 Jan 15, 2013
POS Obama wrote:
Get ready for the revolution folks - It's coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
You sound like some third world country and a shining example of the mentality of those who hug their guns.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some third world country and a shining example of the mentality of those who hug their guns.
They're one of the 'bitter clingers' defeated last November.
POS Obama

Prescott Valley, AZ

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess (just a guess) that an "object" can do less damage than an AR-15 which is capable of firing a rate of 45 rounds per minute in semiautomatic mode.
Just a guess ....
I would guess that you are a complete moron incapable of rational thought. A nicely made grenade could kill everyone in a room in one second. Picking the right time, a car could kill 50 or 100 kids on the school grounds at recess.
These evil things would come from misuse and the problem is the person willing to commit the act, not the choice of weapon, dummy.
Do you propose we outlaw cars? It would save a lot more lives than have ever been lost to bullets. About 32,000 this year alone.
An AR 15 is a very effective deterent to a home invasion, capable of repelling multiple invaders. In this use, a good thing.
Elimination of every AR-15 would do nothing to stop a lunatic or a brain damaged individual, such as yourself, from killing people.
But someone armed with one could stop you from doing anything.
POS Obama

Prescott Valley, AZ

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Obama, the US IS a THIRD WORLD country.
Now please stop jerking off on your Obama poster.
POS Obama

Prescott Valley, AZ

#15 Jan 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
They're one of the 'bitter clingers' defeated last November.
Please feel free to go outside and play hide and go fluck yourself.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
POS Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanted to ask how that's workin' out for you and Vince.

hahahahahahahaha
POS Obama

Prescott Valley, AZ

#19 Jan 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worth quoting from the bag of crap
Sorry, I hit my time limit for conversing with crap.
Enjoy the demise of the US as your savior, Obama leads you and the country to ruin. I'll send you a postcard... Which asylum are you currently incarcarated in?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#20 Jan 15, 2013
POS Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Many teapussy nutjobs are locked up in the freakazoid state of aridzona. Thanks for popping your head of sheriff fife's ass to verify it.

hahahahahahahahaha
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Biden proposes to put the triggers on the other side of the handle.
posPOS

Menard, TX

#22 Jan 15, 2013
POS Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess that you are a complete moron incapable of rational thought. A nicely made grenade could kill everyone in a room in one second. Picking the right time, a car could kill 50 or 100 kids on the school grounds at recess.
These evil things would come from misuse and the problem is the person willing to commit the act, not the choice of weapon, dummy.
Sounds like you have thought this trough.
idiots united

Manila, Philippines

#23 Jan 15, 2013
Jaja binks wrote:
Obama is the new hitler of our time
And if so the voters are the biggest idiots of all time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) 8 hr Italo 6
News Palin: Democrats spreading misinformation and lies (Sep '08) 12 hr Palmermomma 11
News Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) 12 hr Palmermomma 3
News Connelly: Biden and Clinton engage in 'pay-to-p... Dec 9 Jules 1
News Biden Tells NPR He Has 'No Plans' To Run In 2020 Nov 18 Lawrence Wolf 9
News Vice President Joe Biden, Democratic National C... Nov 13 WelbyMD 4
News Biden on 2020: 'not sure it's the appropriate t... Nov 13 Dee Dee Dee 2
More from around the web