Obama team targets Mitt Romney's priv...

Obama team targets Mitt Romney's private finances

There are 4 comments on the San Mateo Daily Journal story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Obama team targets Mitt Romney's private finances. In it, San Mateo Daily Journal reports that:

The Obama election campaign has a politically loaded question it wants voters to think about: What is Mitt Romney hiding? It's a newly intense back-and-forth as President Barack Obama's campaign team tries to cast his Republican opponent as a secretive rich guy who keeps his money in offshore accounts and refuses to release more of his tax returns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Mateo Daily Journal.

Her Off Shore Banking

De Soto, KS

#1 Jul 11, 2012
But it's OK for Blabber Mouth Sgt Schultz to have her investments in a Swiss bank?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Valerie Jarrett’s financial disclosure form filed May 4 lists a line of credit from a Bermuda insurance company valued between $100,000 and $250,000. No problem for Democraps to do this I guess, but they hold Repubs to higher standards than they do themselves...what phonies.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#4 Jul 12, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Valerie Jarrett’s financial disclosure form filed May 4 lists a line of credit from a Bermuda insurance company valued between $100,000 and $250,000. No problem for Democraps to do this I guess, but they hold Repubs to higher standards than they do themselves...what phonies.
Yes you have an Obama admin that is completely and utterly filled with Corruption.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Her Off Shore Banking wrote:
But it's OK for Blabber Mouth Sgt Schultz to have her investments in a Swiss bank?
Blabber mouth isn't running for Prez. The severely con, lib from MA is. What are you hiding, willard? Does honesty go against
mor(m)onism?

rugby '12: America 2nd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Biden to LGBT gala: 'Hold President Trump a... Jun '17 Carmine 5
News Israel lobby challenged during AIPAC conference (May '09) Jun '17 indict Hannity 3
News Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run ... Jun '17 USAUSAUSA 11
News Former VP Biden urges need to deal with global ... Jun '17 okimar 17
News Joe Biden on Hillary Clinton: 'I never thought ... Jun '17 Red Crosse 12
News Joe Biden to give Class Day address at Harvard May '17 Frogface Kate 5
News Biden: It's time for America to regain unity an... May '17 Trump your President 26
More from around the web