Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Comments (Page 85)

Showing posts 1,681 - 1,700 of1,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1772
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>OJ is in prison.
Not for that murder troll.........

Or did you forget we are talking about a murder trial???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1773
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]

"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence.
I see you can't show us what this evidence is still..........ROTFLMAO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1774
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. The sidewalk where the altercation took place was BEHIND the townhouses
BETWEEN the row of townhouses, i.e., it is the sidewalk that PEDESTRIANS use to access their townhouses, it is behind one row and in front of the other.

Anything else, spoogebreath?

He WAS ONE THE SIDEWALK.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1775
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]

"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence.

Of course, he is a judge and graduated law school and you haven't even mowed their lawn.
That still just says there may be some evidence

Does not show anything..........

Are you really that stupid??

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1776
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That still just says there may be some evidence
"Apparent facts ... that would lead a reasonably intelligent ... person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime..."
Evidence.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1777
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limpballs was also on prescription medications.
Pedophile zimmerman = drug rehab.
Stomp your feet all you like.
"After taking Temazepam, patients should not be walking around trying to watch anything or anyone. They are cautioned that if they do not sleep for at least 7-8 hours after taking the drug, they may experience memory loss."
And yet you still have given no PROOF that he was ever in "drug rehab" or a "pedophile". Why is that, libturd??

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1778
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Of course, he is a judge and graduated law school and you haven't even mowed their lawn.
You have a serious reading comprehension problem. Read your own post and particular attention to the first two words. It says "Apparent" facts. Those are ones that APPEAR to be facts on the surface but have not been proven yet.

So keep trying, libturd. You might post something relevant someday.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1779
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BETWEEN the row of townhouses, i.e., it is the sidewalk that PEDESTRIANS use to access their townhouses, it is behind one row and in front of the other.
Anything else, spoogebreath?
He WAS ONE THE SIDEWALK.
You need to stop posting BS until you have actually looked at what you are talking about. There is a sidewalk that runs east-west that was to the rear of one row of townhouses and the side of the ones to the south. Retreat View Circle is to the east and Twin Trees Lane is to the west. Twin Trees hooks over to the south and connects with Retreat View Circle to form kind of a horseshoe. The altercation took place at the north end of the sidewalk that runs BEHIND the townhouses on Retreat View and Twin Trees. It was NOT in front of anyone's home, you fucking moron.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1780
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug rehab.
Liar.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't old enough to drink yet he was drunk.
So.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1781
Feb 5, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ is in prison.
Not for murder.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1782
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
if you shoot an unarmed kid when you are out cruising for trouble with a gun and playing cop, you can make up any story and hope it sticks.
Typical moronic liberal response. A man setting you you pounding your head into the pavement isn't trying to harm you. You loons need to find a different tact other than stupidity to argue your obsessions.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1784
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That still just says there may be some evidence
Does not show anything..........
Are you really that stupid??
Never underestimate his stupidity. He makes conservative crapola look like a high school graduate. And that's a tall task.
Nopr

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1785
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.
you are wrong

He was playing cop. He had no business doing it. He had a gun. He used it. An unarmed kid is dead. The perp is charged with murder, but will likely be convicted of manslaughter since he killed the only real witness.

"In Sanford, Zimmerman shifted his plans, with hopes of becoming a law enforcement officer. NPR reported that he had taken a 14-week class at the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, and he was enrolled at Seminole State College until the school kicked him out this week, citing safety concerns.

He became the self-appointed protector of the streets around his home, although his neighborhood watch organization was not officially registered. Over the past eight years, he called the Police Department at least 46 times with reports of various sightings. In 2005, according to police records obtained by the Orlando Sentinel and other media, Zimmerman was twice accused of either criminal misconduct or violence. He had a concealed-weapon permit and had a black Kel-Tec semi­automatic handgun and a holster the night Martin died."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1786
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for murder.
He's prison.

Let me know when you find a connection to this thread.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1787
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
A man setting you you pounding your head into the pavement isn't trying to harm you.
Typical you you tea bagger response: ignore how pedophile got three blocks away in front of teenager on sidewalk and judge by skin color.

February and Au Dumbo not find his way to topic yet.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1788
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's prison.
Let me know when you find a connection to this thread.
I didn't bring him up, idiot.

Still waiting on you to provide some proof of what you claim. I am not holding my breath.
Tray

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1789
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Nopr wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong
He was playing cop. He had no business doing it. He had a gun. He used it. An unarmed kid is dead. The perp is charged with murder, but will likely be convicted of manslaughter since he killed the only real witness.
"In Sanford, Zimmerman shifted his plans, with hopes of becoming a law enforcement officer. NPR reported that he had taken a 14-week class at the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, and he was enrolled at Seminole State College until the school kicked him out this week, citing safety concerns.
He became the self-appointed protector of the streets around his home, although his neighborhood watch organization was not officially registered. Over the past eight years, he called the Police Department at least 46 times with reports of various sightings. In 2005, according to police records obtained by the Orlando Sentinel and other media, Zimmerman was twice accused of either criminal misconduct or violence. He had a concealed-weapon permit and had a black Kel-Tec semi­automatic handgun and a holster the night Martin died."
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...
When did he ever claim to be a cop? he was in a PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY of which he was a member but the thug was not, giving him every right. No one has to be a member of anything to watch for thugs in their community. Everyone has the right to ask "what are you doing here". He had a RIGHT to carry and use for self defense. You understand "RIGHT"? It means YOUR permission is not required. Trayvon had NO RIGHT to attack George because George had not harmed him in any way. "Accused" = not proven. Trayvon = proven to carry drugs and stolen items and vandalism. Your love of thugs is noted again but does in no way change the facts. After this case is settled it will be open season on hoodrats. Maybe you should catch a boat now.
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1790
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> When did he ever claim to be a cop? he was in a PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY of which he was a member but the thug was not, giving him every right. No one has to be a member of anything to watch for thugs in their community. Everyone has the right to ask "what are you doing here". He had a RIGHT to carry and use for self defense. You understand "RIGHT"? It means YOUR permission is not required. Trayvon had NO RIGHT to attack George because George had not harmed him in any way. "Accused" = not proven. Trayvon = proven to carry drugs and stolen items and vandalism. Your love of thugs is noted again but does in no way change the facts. After this case is settled it will be open season on hoodrats. Maybe you should catch a boat now.
racist crap.

Why do you defend the killer without question?
did

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1791
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> When did he ever claim to be a cop? he was in a PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY of which he was a member but the thug was not, giving him every right. No one has to be a member of anything to watch for thugs in their community. Everyone has the right to ask "what are you doing here". He had a RIGHT to carry and use for self defense. You understand "RIGHT"? It means YOUR permission is not required. Trayvon had NO RIGHT to attack George because George had not harmed him in any way. "Accused" = not proven. Trayvon = proven to carry drugs and stolen items and vandalism. Your love of thugs is noted again but does in no way change the facts. After this case is settled it will be open season on hoodrats. Maybe you should catch a boat now.
you read the news acoount? The guy played cop all the time. then he ended up shooting an unarmed human being.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1792
Feb 5, 2013
 
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bring him up, idiot.
Neither did I, idiot.

Wipe your chin, you are a frightful mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,681 - 1,700 of1,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••