Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'

There are 20 comments on the Jan 20, 2013, The Guardian story titled Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three children'. In it, The Guardian reports that:

A teenager shot dead two adults and three children inside a Albuquerque home, authorities in New Mexico said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Hardly

Santa Fe, NM

#666 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar..........That is a description only........
Zim walks and you burn down your hood.......
he was the victim (being dead)

The rest of your post is racist,as well.

No surprise.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#667 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone be so stupid to think that a scope changes how a gun shoots???
"WeTheSheeple" is a prime example. He is completely clueless.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#668 Jan 25, 2013
Hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
he was the victim (being dead)
The rest of your post is racist,as well.
No surprise.
I shoot two black punks on two different situations and times and still have a CCW

Now law against shooting black punks that attack you..........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#669 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
"WeTheSheeple" is a prime example. He is completely clueless.
Are you a carpenter???

You sure hit that nail squarely on the head.....
Well

Santa Fe, NM

#670 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I shoot two black punks on two different situations and times and still have a CCW

there is another law that needs tightening up.

Who do I need to write to in your state?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#671 Jan 25, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
there is another law that needs tightening up.
Who do I need to write to in your state?
Why are you against a law-abiding citizen defending themself?????

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#672 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are changing your story.........So you do want to ban all assault rifles because of the small number of death compared to the numbers killed by plastic swimming pool.....
We banned cocaine and today more people abuse cocaine than before the ban.......
Morons/liberals are not smart enough to understand that they are stupid.......
Ignoring millions of preventable deaths every year to focus on a few is stupid..........LOL
Who ever said we're ignoring millions of preventable deaths?

We CAN do BOTH.

YES, I want to ban the sale of all assault rifles to civilian non-law enforcement individuals because they serve no viable civilian purpose which can't be accomplished with something less lethal.

I also support strict ownership & registration & training & certification requirements for ALL remaining guns of any type.

Tawas City, Michigan

#673 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we are looking a very few people dying compared to millions from the food they eat but moron/liberals dont care about the millions but prefer to punish all Americans for the actions of a few.........
More proof that only the stupid and poor vote liberal.....
More moronic rhetoric.

We have an entire govt agency tasked with ensuring our food is a safe as possible.

No American is "punished" by not being able to by an assault weapon, anymore than Americans are "punished" by not being able to own a tactical nuke.

Tawas City, Michigan

#674 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........No scope makes any gun more or less accurate.........
This is not rocket science.........
Then why put a scope on it in the first place.......

Tawas City, Michigan

#675 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear....you can't fix stupid. The only thing you keep proving is how sharp the point on top of your head actually is. And son, yours could cut glass.
The accuracy of the scope has NOTHING to do with how the gun functions. NONE WHATSOEVER. Scope or no scope, the gun functions THE EXACT SAME WAY.
I never said it didn't function the same way.

I simply said adding a scope can enhance the accuracy of a rifle; otherwise there would be no reason to use one.

Tawas City, Michigan

#676 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. If it can save one life, it'll be worth it, right???? Doesn't matter if they are designed for it or not. They are still used AS weapons. More people are murdered by baseball bats, knives, screwdrivers, and various other items every year than by firearms. Do it for the children.
Nope, I never said that.

I said if it can save even one life when the item in question has NO OTHER VALID CIVILIAN USE.

Bats & knives & screwdrives all have other valid uses and and their primary purpose is not kill mulitiple people in as short a period a time as possible.

Assault rifles have no other valid civilian use which can't be accomplished with a less lethal firearm.

Tawas City, Michigan

#677 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this dumb or are you being intentionally obtuse??
A person driving under the influence may get into a car with the sole INTENTION of just driving home. If they cause a wreck and kill a family of four, that would not be their intention, but they are still responsible for their unintended consequenses.
If what you say is true, every drunk driving who does end up killing someone would be charged with capital murder.
I agree 100%. They SHOULD be charged with murder because they ARE responsible regardless of their intent.

Just as gun owners should be charged with murder if a death results from their gun being discharged, regardless of their intent.

Tawas City, Michigan

#678 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like someone who has absolutely no clue about firearms or shooting. Once a gun has been manufactured, that is as accurate as that gun will ever be. What you are talking about is not how accurate the gun is. You are talking about factors that throw off or increase the accuracy of the shooter. BIG difference.
Well DUH!

Since guns can't shoot themselves, OBVIOUSLY it is the accuracy of the shooter.

Play word games all you want; only a complete moron would assume I was saying a scope changes how a gun fires.

If you like I'll start saying it increases the accuracy of the person shooting the gun.

That STILL makes the gun more dangerous/lethat with such a feature than a gun without such a feature.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#680 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever said we're ignoring millions of preventable deaths?
We CAN do BOTH.
YES, I want to ban the sale of all assault rifles to civilian non-law enforcement individuals because they serve no viable civilian purpose which can't be accomplished with something less lethal.
I also support strict ownership & registration & training & certification requirements for ALL remaining guns of any type.
Not going to happen troll..........

Moron/liberals can't even get enough votes in the senate..........LOL

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-25/assa...

Tawas City, Michigan

#681 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said you can't defend yourself.

You want to use an assualt weapon.
I want to use a tactical nuke.

Why are you against a law-abiding citizen defending themself?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#682 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
More moronic rhetoric.
We have an entire govt agency tasked with ensuring our food is a safe as possible.
No American is "punished" by not being able to by an assault weapon, anymore than Americans are "punished" by not being able to own a tactical nuke.
Yes I may want to buy another few rifles that moron/liberals call assault weapons........

And no law will stop me from buying them.......They are already cheaper on the street than in the stores.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#683 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why put a scope on it in the first place.......
To improve the shooters ability..........Does not change the guns ability one bit........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#684 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it didn't function the same way.
I simply said adding a scope can enhance the accuracy of a rifle; otherwise there would be no reason to use one.
wrong again........Adding a scope does not enhance or improve how the gun functions or works.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#685 Jan 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. They SHOULD be charged with murder because they ARE responsible regardless of their intent.
Just as gun owners should be charged with murder if a death results from their gun being discharged, regardless of their intent.
really........

My second shooting involved a armed robbery attempt of me.........The punk died at the scene also..........He killed his last three robbery victims as he had two strikes.....

Or what about the woman that shoots a man that is trying to rape her???

What about a person that was raping your child???
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#686 Jan 25, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust the judgement and word of a guy who talks about "black punks" and you who referred to MLK as a "por ch monkey"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 24 min Black Annie 68
News Joe Biden shores up U.S.-Israel ties 1 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 15
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... Thu goonsquad 389
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't Wed Rick in Kansas 196
News First Lady announcing one-stop job site for vets (Apr '14) Apr 21 lying is no good 73
News Clinton already uniting prospective GOP preside... Apr 17 Teddy 55
News Obama to dedicate Kennedy Institute Mar 31 Teddy 7
More from around the web