Biden gaffes, Romney pounces

Full story: The Washington Post

Agree with @ joebiden , the middle class has been buried the last 4 years, which is why we need a change in November #CantAfford4More The Romney campaign is moving swiftly to capitalize on Vice President Joe Biden's comment in Charlotte on Tuesday that the middle class had been "buried" during the past four years.
Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Bob

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Fergit it MITT,the People aren't that Stupid!
Duck Faley

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

That's not a gaffe, it's a fact.
Congressional Malfeasance

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, let's hire the liar cause Joe Biden said something messy!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

who was it that Joe said was clean, articulate, and didn't speak with a negro dialect?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

There will not be a middle class if Obama gets back in.
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Joe is right. Obama has buried the middle class for the last 4 years. And Obama plans to bury them for good in his 2nd term.

Obama is ensuring the middle class will pay more and more for energy and food, and yes, medical care. Obama has designed it so that the medical care tax penalty gets worse and worse as time goes on. The less money you have, the more you will have to pay. Eventually, Obama's brown shirts will seize what property you have as payment.

Joe is right. We need change in November.

Romney/Ryan 2012!

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
who was it that Joe said was clean, articulate, and didn't speak with a negro dialect?
Unless he wanted to.
lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Congressional Malfeasance wrote:
Oh yeah, let's hire the liar cause Joe Biden said something messy!
wait? Who's a liar? Oh let me guess, you must be one of those that believe a video caused all of the mess in the middle east!

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

You didnt build that wrote:
Joe is right. Obama has buried the middle class for the last 4 years. And Obama plans to bury them for good in his 2nd term.
Obama is ensuring the middle class will pay more and more for energy and food, and yes, medical care. Obama has designed it so that the medical care tax penalty gets worse and worse as time goes on. The less money you have, the more you will have to pay. Eventually, Obama's brown shirts will seize what property you have as payment.
Joe is right. We need change in November.
Romney/Ryan 2012!
This "burying" started well before Obama took office. Remember unless it is inconvenient, that Congress writes the laws.
Duck Faley

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
This "burying" started well before Obama took office. Remember unless it is inconvenient, that Congress writes the laws.
Didn't democrats control the house and senate since 2006 and Republicans only recently take the house?
You didnt build that

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama writes his own laws by signing a record number of executive orders.

Obama finds Congress annoying. Dictators are like that.

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Duck Faley wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't democrats control the house and senate since 2006 and Republicans only recently take the house?
In your muddled mind you confuse laws for economic realities. Please endeavor to keep them straight. If you want to lay blame put it where it belongs. Capitalism and the Free Market economy.

Get a clue.

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sheesh. This LIE that is fallen for by the stupid and ignorant.

I'm not going to look it up again. So far Obama has signed about 134 Executive Orders in less than 4 years. bush signed, if I remember right, somewhere around 290 in 8 years.

My ignorant ex-wife sent around that same lying email. Get your head out of your ass and learn the truth.

Sheesh.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama sux. Moochelle has reserved a U-Haul trailer for the end of January 1013.

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Duck Faley wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's clear up your position then OK?

1) Bush was an incompetent President and he didn't realize nothing could pass his desk if he didn't want it to cause he held the veto pen along with his famous signing statements.

2) You're an incompetent Voter cause you don't understand that the President holds the last word on what gets passed his desk.

3) You will consistantly duck, dodge, bob and weave trying to lay blame for any real or imagined problem on anyone EXCEPT Republicans.

4) All of the above?

Which is it?
Le Romney Revolution

Flora, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Mittens doesn't pounce,he prances.

Mittens would never do anything to cause one hair on his head to be out of place. Nor would Mittens do anything to risk breaking a finger nail.

Mittens is a man of wealth.

Mittens is a man of taste.

Mittens is a man of elegance.

Mittens is a man of CLASS!!!

Mittens doesn't like to fight. Fighting is gauche to the Mittens. That is why he spent years in France eating quiche!! Mittens will not fight physically. Physical fighting is for the uncultured and unrefined .
Duck Faley

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Congressional Malfeasance wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's clear up your position then OK?
1) Bush was an incompetent President and he didn't realize nothing could pass his desk if he didn't want it to cause he held the veto pen along with his famous signing statements.
2) You're an incompetent Voter cause you don't understand that the President holds the last word on what gets passed his desk.
3) You will consistantly duck, dodge, bob and weave trying to lay blame for any real or imagined problem on anyone EXCEPT Republicans.
4) All of the above?
Which is it?
I don't personally care for either party, I would classify myself as an independent,Bush certainly made some mistakes, but in my opinion Obama is far worse.

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Duck Faley wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't personally care for either party, I would classify myself as an independent,Bush certainly made some mistakes, but in my opinion Obama is far worse.
Leaving aside your SOP response of being Independent etc..

YOU asked the question about who controlled Congress implying as a response to my other post that somehow Bush wasn't responsible for what happened 2006-2008.

You can opine that Obama is worse than Bush but that is a joke to anyone else besides REPUBLICANS because no one else forgets all the Bush years like they do!

No one else!!!!!

THe asleep at the wheel before 9/11
The lying us into War
The Torture regime
The outing of CIA officers
The Signing statements
The illegal Spying on Citizens
Katrina failures
All the foreign gaffes, giving a back rub to Angela Merkel!
All the days at the ranch clearing brush
The sex scandals
THe Abramoff scandals
Rumsfled losing 12 Billion on pallets in Iraq
Forgetting about OBL
Mission Accomplished
Economic Meltdown
Paulson asking for 700 billion for wall street no strings attached

The f-ing list is endless and no, nobody but a Republiscam can forget!!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep we all know Obama does not takes RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING and has BRAIN WASHED ALL THE DEMS to believe that also.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

It was a phrase inside of a sentence. Republicans need to learn their grammar from somewhere else besides bumper stickers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••