Biden asks clergy to make moral argum...

Biden asks clergy to make moral argument on guns

There are 4 comments on the WBNS story from May 6, 2013, titled Biden asks clergy to make moral argument on guns. In it, WBNS reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden is asking pastors, rabbis and nuns to help make the moral argument to their followers for gun control legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 6, 2013
Biden is on the road to Benghazi Hell with Obama and Hillary. It beckons him too. Church will not help this conspirator in manslaughter and cover-up.
Obama Bin Lyin

Fayetteville, PA

#2 May 6, 2013
Why would any christian let alone leader do anything to help this anti Christ regime?

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#3 May 7, 2013
Maybe he should ask them to make moral arguments over abortion and pervert gay marriage?

Maybe he can get stumblin mumblin reverend Al Sharpton or (god damn) America Wright.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 7, 2013
Sure biden, maybe the clergy could talk to parishioners to only fire one shot in the air on their porch instead of the 2 you told us to fire if we were being attacked in our homes. obamas court jester in action again lolol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 8 hr Bama Yankee 24
News Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sander... Mon goonsquad 11
News Possible Biden bid for White House faces rough ... Mon establishmententi... 14
News Clinton relishes role as champion of women Mon Le Jimbo 41
News The case for Joe Biden to run in 2016 Mon Go Blue Forever 1
News Poll: Hillary Clinton's Iowa Lead Over Bernie S... Mon WHO WILL I VOTE F... 1
News Six thoughts about the state of the Democratic ... Mon Le Jimbo 3
More from around the web