Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: USA Today 183

It sounds like President Obama and his team will maintain their aggressive post-debate attacks on Mitt Romney, both about Romney's policies and the debate itself.

Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2012
U know that old saying"laugh now cry later haters." U get to see peoples true colors when the pressure is on, & it's on. How cen u believe a person wit that many gaffs in such a short period of time is gon win? Every time mitt opens his mouth he drops 3% in the polls. Now don't nobody believe in the polls. If mitt was up thats all we would hear from republicans. Mitts claim to fame is he saved the olympics by buying $5 pizzas & cutting them into 8 slices & selling them for $1a piece. Is ya'll serious. Where I'm from thats called a hustler. Ant number of people I know including myself would be qualified to be president too then. Like i've been saying"NAME 1 POLICY OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE ANY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT HAS PASSED. LIKE I SAIS ALSO, U CAN'T.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#24 Oct 7, 2012
We are being gouged at the gas pumps in Los Angeles. It is $ SIX DOLLARS at some stations.

Obama is inflicting himself on us tomorrow wasting all that fuel and disrupting traffic to come for another campaign stop.

Most people live paycheck to paycheck, drive long distances to commute back and forth to work and cannot afford these ridiculous gas prices. Gas was approx.$ 1.43 four years ago and that was too much.

Watch the Fox special tonight on the green movement!
BIG BIRD

Lindenhurst, NY

#25 Oct 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
We are being gouged at the gas pumps in Los Angeles. It is $ SIX DOLLARS at some stations.
Obama is inflicting himself on us tomorrow wasting all that fuel and disrupting traffic to come for another campaign stop.
Most people live paycheck to paycheck, drive long distances to commute back and forth to work and cannot afford these ridiculous gas prices. Gas was approx.$ 1.43 four years ago and that was too much.
I don't watch Fox News. Why? Because Fox News is just like Romney, Ryan, and Limbaugh.

As for the price of gas, well the President doesn't raise or lower oil prices. The oil companies and the stockholders do , i.e., Romney, Ryan, Rice, Bush, Cheney, and all the other wealthy tax cheats invested in oil. The State and local taxes are a different thing. That's why California is at $6.00 a gallon, and New York is at $3.95. Actually, there may be a few price gougers out there that should be reported.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Romney needs to ask Obama about all his sealed records and demand he turn them over. He should ask him why he feels he does not have to obey the orders of the court like anyone else.

Barack Obama failed to turn over requested documents regarding the expense that the trip to Oaxaca, Mexico (taken by his 13 year old daughter, Malia and TWELVE OF HER FRIENDS AT OUR EXPENSE) cost. A lawsuit has been filed in this matter and he is ignoring it just as he has everything else.
Nj raider 1

United States

#27 Oct 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Now u wanna bring up going green, but everybody got on Obama for spending $90 billion on green technology. Even mitt robbery did at the debate. Thats not the reason for high gas prices. Bush is the reason. This country us still at war cuz of bush& they don't want us over there. Thats the true reason
BIG BIRD

Lindenhurst, NY

#28 Oct 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Romney needs to ask Obama about all his sealed records and demand he turn them over. He should ask him why he feels he does not have to obey the orders of the court like anyone else.
Barack Obama failed to turn over requested documents regarding the expense that the trip to Oaxaca, Mexico (taken by his 13 year old daughter, Malia and TWELVE OF HER FRIENDS AT OUR EXPENSE) cost. A lawsuit has been filed in this matter and he is ignoring it just as he has everything else.
First Romney has to turn over his tax returns for the past 10 years. We've all been waiting for this for the past 12 months. What's he hiding? Did he pay any income taxes at all? If not, then he was mooching off all the middle class taxpayers who had to make up the difference. He gets all the benefits of living in this country, while making millions, without even paying more than than 14.5% in taxes, if at all. Not much different that the complaints being made about undocumented immigrants and the "47%". I'm sure we're talking about MILLIONS of dollars in this case. And YOU want HIM to run the country?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#29 Oct 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Mormon Rich Money: ""There are 47% who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney looked over at Obama during the debate and said, "Facts Got You're Tongue".

Paris

#30 Oct 7, 2012
BIG BIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
First Romney has to turn over his tax returns for the past 10 years. We've all been waiting for this for the past 12 months. What's he hiding? Did he pay any income taxes at all? If not, then he was mooching off all the middle class taxpayers who had to make up the difference. He gets all the benefits of living in this country, while making millions, without even paying more than than 14.5% in taxes, if at all. Not much different that the complaints being made about undocumented immigrants and the "47%". I'm sure we're talking about MILLIONS of dollars in this case. And YOU want HIM to run the country?
Backlog of Veterans' Disability Claims Increases 179% Under Obama...

Paris

#31 Oct 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
At this point, it's best he keep them hidden. He has after all spent over 2 million keeping them hidden. It is better he continue to hide his records, it goes along with his Libya policy and the death of hundreds during Fast and Furious. He hides everything.........even Bo lately.......well unless po ol' Bo became a sacrificial lamb so to speak.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#32 Oct 7, 2012
Big Bird, you are a DIRTY BIRD! I'm glad you won't be on tv much longer.

Who said Romney had to turn over his tax returns for the past 10 years? I thought that was settled.

It seems to me only fair that if Romney turns over X amount of whatever, the other candidate (Obama) needs to do the same or turn over something else (the records he insists on HIDING)!

Obama and his supporters seem to be very childish and irrational with no ability to think logically. They look absolutely ridiculous with the mean, nasty demands and accusations. They also make themselves look very guilty.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#33 Oct 7, 2012
Now that we've seen the true Obama, I can understand why he hasn't been able to get a budget passed nor work with Congress.

He is a mean, childish dictator and everything seems to have to be his way or the highway. Hochelle Obama, her mother and those mini-hochelles are pushing him from behind with their demands also.
You hate

Santa Fe, NM

#34 Oct 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
A lawsuit has been filed in this matter and he is ignoring it just as he has everything else.
children I guess? You don't want the president's daughter to be protected on a school trip? Why are you idiots always parroting this nonsense?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#35 Oct 7, 2012
A presidential degree declaring himself the winner is in order. Better yet, Obama could delay the election, at least until he figures out WTF he's doing.
More

Santa Fe, NM

#36 Oct 7, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
Now that we've seen the true Obama, I can understand why he hasn't been able to get a budget passed nor work with Congress.
He is a mean, childish dictator and everything seems to have to be his way or the highway. Hochelle Obama, her mother and those mini-hochelles are pushing him from behind with their demands also.
sick racist misogyny. Your words speak volumes about the hatred behind them.
quit

Santa Fe, NM

#37 Oct 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Backlog of Veterans' Disability Claims Increases 179% Under Obama...
being an idiot. You shits cheer on every war and start 'em and don't want to deal with the real consequences.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#38 Oct 7, 2012
BIG BIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch Fox News. Why? Because Fox News is just like Romney, Ryan, and Limbaugh.
As for the price of gas, well the President doesn't raise or lower oil prices. The oil companies and the stockholders do , i.e., Romney, Ryan, Rice, Bush, Cheney, and all the other wealthy tax cheats invested in oil. The State and local taxes are a different thing. That's why California is at $6.00 a gallon, and New York is at $3.95. Actually, there may be a few price gougers out there that should be reported.
Have the Obamas, Bidens and Clintons invested in oil? There was a big scandal involving Hillary and the killing she made in the commodities market.

Our taxes are very high here but the media reports the reason for the sudden hike is that there is a shortage of oil and the companies are changing their formulas from summer to winter. I don't believe anything much they report by now.

If this is true, then New York and the other states might have already faced a hike or would be soon, I'd think.
BIG BIRD

Lindenhurst, NY

#39 Oct 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Romney looked over at Obama during the debate and said, "Facts Got You're Tongue".
Facts?? Mitt Romney came out of left field with a pack of lies that are beyond belief. The real truth has already revealed itself .. Romney misconstrues and misrepresents the facts to his advantage. He makes promises he has no intention of keeping, and will s.... the poor and the middle class while putting more money in his own pocket and that of the already wealthiest in the country. The fact is .. MITT ROMNEY A FLIP/FLOPPER AND A BOLD-FACED LIAR!!!!
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#40 Oct 7, 2012
You hate wrote:
<quoted text>
children I guess? You don't want the president's daughter to be protected on a school trip? Why are you idiots always parroting this nonsense?
1. This trip was unnecessary. 13 year olds do not need a spring break.

2. This selfish kid took 12 friends along.

3. They went to Mexico at a time when we were being warned not to go because it was too dangerous.

4. This trip was enormously expensive = another Obama extravaganza. The parents should pay every penny and that includes the Obamas! Why should the taxpayers have to pay a dime to entertain the Obama brats? And certainly not TWELVE FRIENDS!

5. This is an excellent example showing the Obamas care less about the economy and the taxpayers. Google Michelle Obama all this for a damned flag!

6. The Obamas tried to keep this trip quiet and removed articles from the Internet, saying "it didn't look right." Well that's for sure and there is something awfully fishy going on with those people. Were any guns taken into Mexico as part of Operation Fast and Furious? These kids could all be accomplices...acting as MULES.

7. This is a very bad example of parenting. Michelle Obama announced right after the election that she was going to be Mom-in-Chief when asked what her plans were.

She has spent millions on vacations where she included her mother and her mooching relatives. They all need to pay us back! She has spent millions on clothes. An ACCOUNTING is needed to insure the Obamas are not spending one penny of the taxpayers money on their gluttony and other indulgences that are not properly allowed for as a perk of the office! Not one red cent more! They are wealthy in their own right. They can spend their own money however they wish but not one cent of ours or they are stealing!

Michelle Obama has also WASTED millions by her frequent tv and other appearances where she probably is in violation of the campaign laws. These trips need to be paid for out of his campaign fund but I don't think they are.

Obama reminds me of Jim Jones as well as Rev. Wright. His followers act just like cult members.
No Mo Obamas

Inglewood, CA

#41 Oct 7, 2012
Google Obama Halloween Party!

What do they have planned this year?
BIG BIRD

Lindenhurst, NY

#42 Oct 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Backlog of Veterans' Disability Claims Increases 179% Under Obama...
Been there, done that! Blame the humungous paperwork, many of the lazy clerks, and the "lost records". If a Veteran doesn't have a good VA representative or advocate, he or she will have to wait a long time to get benefits. That's why groups like the American Legion, Hope for the Warriors, Wounded Warriors Outreach Programs,etc. are so necessary. They help veterans to navigate all the nonsense in order to get what they are due (oh, sorry... their "Entitlement" - as Messrs. Romney and Ryan would put it).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Key developments in case of 2 slain NYPD officers 2 hr Deo Vindice 2
Vice President Joe Biden to attend funeral for ... 15 hr Cat74 12
Russia risks more isolation over Ukraine aggres... Dec 18 Avenger 83
Democrats, Obama part on $1.1T spending bill Dec 17 Cricket 23 1
White House Tries to Hold Off New Iran Sanctions Dec 11 Le Jimbo 20
Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Joe Biden Tried to Lecture Me ... Dec 10 animals against i... 1
Obama alone after midterm repudiation Dec 7 tha Professor 381
More from around the web