Obama likely to stay aggressive on Romney

Oct 7, 2012 Full story: USA Today 183

It sounds like President Obama and his team will maintain their aggressive post-debate attacks on Mitt Romney, both about Romney's policies and the debate itself.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2012
BHO has no choice but to remain aggressive, after the nap he took during the debate. I think the strategy is to become an 'angry black man'. And energize the racist conversation, or worse. The tools and training as a community organiser will be used with OCCUPATION pawns.
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity

Sorrento, FL

#2 Oct 7, 2012

How do you Defend Obama's Terrible Record and claim to stay aggressive?

YOU LIE.

You Lie like crazy. That's what Obama does. He's a Liar.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Winter Park, FL

#4 Oct 7, 2012

Obama GOT HIS TEETH KICKED IN by Mitt Romney during the Debate. It was well deserved. Obama is the Worst totus of ALL-TIME and was helpless without the Teleprompter..or was it the altitude...or was it his hangnail?

LMAO!!!

Obama SUCKS.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Winter Park, FL

#5 Oct 7, 2012

A Long List of Lobbyist for the Obama Admin

Steve Ricchetti, whose long list of lobbying clients included Fannie Mae, General Motors, the American Hospital Association and Eli Lilly, was tapped to be counselor to Vice President Biden.

Ricchetti achieved this feat — getting around the ban on lobbyists serving in the administration — by using one of Washington’s most-honored traditions: the loophole. Just as Obama won the presidency, Ricchetti de-registered as a lobbyist for his various clients. But he remained president of the lobbying firm that continued to work for many of those same clients, as well as a few more, such as the American Bankers Association.

Only in today’s Washington could a president circumvent his own ban on hiring lobbyists by hiring the head of a lobbying firm.

Ricchetti no doubt will give Biden excellent counsel; he has more than a quarter-century of experience in politics and government, and he is highly regarded around town. But his appointment shows just how flimsy Obama’s ethical reforms have been — and how absurd the official standards are for who is a “lobbyist” in the influence industry. For many Americans, this sort of chicanery adds to a suspicion that the fix is in.

Ricchetti has been through the revolving door more often than a bellhop at the Mayflower Hotel: Blue Cross Blue Shield, then the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, then the Clinton White House, then lobbying, then back to the Clinton White House, then more lobbying, this time starting Ricchetti Inc. with his brother, Jeff.(A call seeking comment from Ricchetti Inc. wasn’t returned.)

The brothers recently started another firm, Midwest Gateway Partners, with former Ohio governor Ted Strickland. National Journal reported last year that the firm would “do some lobbying work.” Steve Ricchetti’s bio was removed from Midwest’s Web site this week.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/obama-...

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha! What was your first clue? Of course he's going to be aggressive, I would bet overly aggressive and more sarcastic and juvenile than normal. He better watch out, as much as his childish performance has turned this adult off, any ramp up is likely to turn off more adults. Watch for the Chicago way to be used to the MAX! We can expect more slander, lies and misinformation and I have a feeling that Harry's Imaginary Friend may make an appearance and that they may even possibly find an attractive woman or two who will boldly suggest that they had torrid affairs with Mitt or his wife or both. Nothing is beneath this administration, there is nowhere to low for them to sink. And they will continue to crow about the very strange and dramatic drop in the unemployment number, seems to me a supporter reached just a little too far, this dramatic of a drop, unsupported by the numbers and in complete opposition to the expect RISE to 8.2% was just too much, a point or two may have gone unchallenged, especially when the U6, the REAL unemployment number remained unchanged at 14.7%. His buddy just tried a little too hard.
Mothra

Santa Maria, CA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
A Long List of Lobbyist for the Obama Admin
Quit spamming these boards loser. No one reads your crp.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2012
RayOne wrote:
BHO has no choice but to remain aggressive, after the nap he took during the debate. I think the strategy is to become an 'angry black man'. And energize the racist conversation, or worse. The tools and training as a community organiser will be used with OCCUPATION pawns.
What utter nonsense! Obama's strategy is to present a more reasonable case than Romney, and to call Mitt out on all his blatant lies.
Angry black man, my arse!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 7, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
I dont bUy the mainstream pols for a second. I think Mitt Romney is way ahead.
I see pols in my local newspaper, in Democratic Pennsylvania giving Romney HUGE support in the 90% range, and this is with 10,000 and more voting. Not 1500 +/- like most pols.
Most people I talk to support Romney.
The TOPIX POL in here "who will you vote for" has Romney leading 70% to 30% DESPITE PEOPLE TRYING TO SCREW IT UP IN THE BEGINING.
We saw during the debate how obama does WITHOUT MAIN STREAM MEDIA SPIN, AND WITHOUT HIS TELEPROMPTER.
Bizarre.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
Not here in California - thank gawd!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#11 Oct 7, 2012
RayOne wrote:
I think the strategy is to become an 'angry black man'.
You "other people" cannot take the race card out can you?

When rOmney was being discourteous, rude, disrespectful to Lehrer, I wondered if you racist folks blinded by bigotry would call him the "angry white man".

The question is rhetoric!
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
I dont bUy the mainstream pols for a second. I think Mitt Romney is way ahead.
I see pols in my local newspaper, in Democratic Pennsylvania giving Romney HUGE support in the 90% range, and this is with 10,000 and more voting. Not 1500 +/- like most pols.
The TOPIX POL in here "who will you vote for" has Romney leading 70% to 30% DESPITE PEOPLE TRYING TO SCREW IT UP IN THE BEGINING.
We saw during the debate how obama does WITHOUT MAIN STREAM MEDIA SPIN, AND WITHOUT HIS TELEPROMPTER.
It's just all political theater. The winner of the 2012 election has already been decided.

Think about it. The Republican Party is supposedly conservative. If so...how did Mormon Rich Money beat out a true conservative like Ron Paul. Heck...how did Rich Money beat everyone else out!

Lol---just sit back and enjoy the entertainment. It's being carefully orchestrated. Either vote for Gary Johnson or just play along.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2012
When the WH fan bus pulls into WI, where will they be parking so that the canvassers can smile for the camera.
ObamaPhone.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity wrote:
How do you Defend Obama's Terrible Record and claim to stay aggressive?
YOU LIE.
You Lie like crazy. That's what Obama does. He's a Liar.
Yes yes yes USA TODAY, Reuters, Politico and many others are trying to fill the empty chair and confuse people into thinking they didn't see what they saw during the debate.........Explanation for Obama's performance..........Bush did it.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just all political theater. The winner of the 2012 election has already been decided.
Think about it. The Republican Party is supposedly conservative. If so...how did Mormon Rich Money beat out a true conservative like Ron Paul. Heck...how did Rich Money beat everyone else out!
Lol---just sit back and enjoy the entertainment. It's being carefully orchestrated. Either vote for Gary Johnson or just play along.
In September, Obama took in 181 million dollars......ONLY 2% of it is reportable......so who is it, mafia, middle east, china.........hmmmmmmmmmm

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Not here in California - thank gawd!
No you're too busy trying to Prop up Obama........Eastwoods empty chair has come home to roost. Next weeks magazine cover says it all.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#17 Oct 7, 2012
Mormon Rich Money: ""There are 47% who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
OBAMA 2012

Baldwin Park, CA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Mormon Rich Money: ""There are 47% who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Oh, didn't you hear? He doesn't agree with what came out of his own piehole. Do you think he gave all his donors their money back since he lied to them too?
Nj raider 1

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2012
Think about it like this smart guy cuz I don't wanna be ignorant & call u out ur name. It's more angry black men then it is white's wit an attitude. So in reality wut chance does mitt robbery really have? Ya'll just mad cuz ya'll for the the 1st time gotta take orders from the most powerful man in america, A BLACKMAN! No not batman, A BLACKMAN. NONE of ya'll had nuttin to say when sticker bush ****ed this country up like nobody's bizness now u wanna complain bout a man that ain't done nuttin but produce. His said he was gon kill bin laden, he did it & even better, he took out most of al queda at least all the top leaders. Bush couldn't. He said he was gon pass universal healthcare, he did it. Her said her was gon cut taxes for the middle class, he did it. As we all saw the other day, he did wut ya'll couldn't. The jobs numbers for unemployed dropped under8%. So now ya'll logic is if u say it long enuff hit will happen. Well hate to be the bearer of bad news, but romney aunty got a snowballs chance in hell on the hottest day in summer. Get over it, A BLACKMAN RUNS THIS COUNTRY.
BIG BIRD

Lindenhurst, NY

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What utter nonsense! Obama's strategy is to present a more reasonable case than Romney, and to call Mitt out on all his blatant lies.
Angry black man, my arse!
I agree. I'm hoping that Mitt's lies will come back to bite him in the ars.
BIG BIRD

Lindenhurst, NY

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No you're too busy trying to Prop up Obama........Eastwoods empty chair has come home to roost. Next weeks magazine cover says it all.
Mitt Romney lied throughout the debate, and you bought it! He changes his story and his position like he changes his underwear .. every day is a new day and a new platform. First he said it, then he swears he didn't. He is a pathological liar, and a greedy, ruthless, egotistical excuse for a Presidential candidate. Wise up!
If he wins this election, he is going to give you, me, and every other middle class American a swift kick in the butt; and he will continue laughing all the way to the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malkin: Hicken-weasel: Why Colorado's gutless g... Sep 29 Richies Cool Man ... 1
Dinner, Yes---But No Food, Please Sep 27 Obama Bad 4
White House enlists stars to help fight campus ... Sep 22 skitazo 36
Obama rolls out "It's On Us" initiative to comb... Sep 22 Aprilvue 19
Clemson under fire for asking students about se... Sep 21 Does Not Compute 5
Stars join White House campaign against campus ... Sep 21 Obama Bad 9
Biden praises senator who was ousted Sep 20 thetazva 1

Joe Biden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE