Those crazy, lone-wolf, low level IRS employees

There are 2 comments on the American Thinker story from May 15, 2013, titled Those crazy, lone-wolf, low level IRS employees. In it, American Thinker reports that:

Where in the world did " Low level IRS employees " get the idea that Tea Party, Patriot, Constitution, and Small Government groups should be harassed? It started in 2009, with the dismissive attitude of politicos and pundits towards the nascent Tea Party movement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 May 15, 2013
This appears to be a common theme in the Obama administration. First Holder and Fast & furious, Clinton and Benghazi, DOJ monitoring reporters personal pone calls and now this IRS thing.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 15, 2013
and of course the oblameo admin creed of

the buck stops over there

both holder in fast-n-furious and obama now pulled the hogans heros Sgt Schultz defense of

I knew nothing, heard nothing. I found out about it from the newz.

time these 2 criminals are tarred, feathered and run out of DC on a rail, they are either criminal or just inept and stupid ... pick either one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) Fri obamanannystate 397
News Victims mourned in D.C. slaying were 'a beautif... Fri American_Infidel 1
News Iraq's Maliki rejects U.S. offer on national re... (Jul '09) May 22 Swedenforever 20
News Vice President Joe Biden's son, Beau Biden, hos... May 21 Gary 10
News Palin: wrong woman, wrong message - Steinem (Sep '08) May 19 Tazo 24,135
News 'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' (Oct '14) May 17 Tazo 206
News Barack Obama Citizenship Scandal: 8 Figures Who... May 16 caesar 1
More from around the web