Mother of Newtown shooting victim fights back tears as she pleads for ...

Apr 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

The mother of a 6-year-old boy killed in the Connecticut school shooting used the opportunity to fill in for President Barack Obama during the weekly radio and Internet address to make a personal plea from the White House for action to combat gun violence.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 86 of86
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you nominated a chickenhawk that hid in france. International hideout of cowards.
hahahahahahahahaha
The father of the two terrorist is threatening the US if they kill his second son. He is saying all hell will break lose. The mother was charged with stealing $1600 in clothes last year. It's time to deport them and all thier realitives living in the US.

It is so good what Obama, Hillary and Big Sis let into this country a year ago to kill our citizens.

So much for background checks from Obama.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
How was your pedestrian family ever allowed in?

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
How was your pedestrian family ever allowed in?
hahahahahahahahaha
NRA: Obama 'bit off more than he can chew'......he found the citizens of America were tougher to chew than the hundred dollar a pound Kobe Beef he is used to.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>I figured that you'd care more about dogs than human beings. Unless that human being was you. You're a typical leftist. "You're first, right after me."
Most dogs are better people than most people, dude.

I'd kill for my dog. With a quickness.
Believe it.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

And just to be clear, Mr. Force, that "You first right after me" mindset has never been confined to 'left' or 'right' political ideology. It's the human condition....unless of course, there's a major occurrence, like Boston, or Waco, and then the species tends to work in tandem for the good of everyone.

But of course, you already knew that.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you'd say something along those lines. Please seek professional help. I feel for those who have to deal with you on a day to day basis.
Thanks for your concern.

My therapist says I'm making a ton of progress, so don't worry your little head about me.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 86 of86
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••