Colo. House Dems lead passage of gun ...

Colo. House Dems lead passage of gun control bills

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Colo. House Dems lead passage of gun control bills. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Senators writing an immigration overhaul bill are scrutinizing the nation's system of family-based immigration, and that could mean fewer green cards for relatives who could eventually seek U.S. citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2013
LEGAL GUNS END THUGGERY..........that's why cities with a lot of "Thugs" don't want law abiding citizens to carry handguns. It will reveal the inferiority of these people as one after another they're shot dead during robberies, rapes, assaults, etc. Here in Florida we had an entire generation of young men's growing up just a-singing songs, dancing, and celebrating the criminal life style. Society came up with a solution and those boyzz are either dead or looking for a job. LEGAL GUNS END THUGGERY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Sen. John McCain receives Liberty Medal from... 4 hr Railroad Bob 75
News Biden says a Northam victory in Virginia govern... 20 hr lylik91 6
News Trump warns 'I fight back' after McCain hits fo... Oct 19 thats bad for pre... 23
News Trump warns 'I fight back' after McCain hits fo... Oct 18 Trump is a joke 6
News McCain condemns a half-baked, spurious national... Oct 18 spud 18
News Biden on Trump: 'This is a guy born with a silv... (Sep '16) Oct 16 Ronald 26
News How Will & Grace Paved the Way for Gay Characte... Oct 13 JACK 4
More from around the web