Ulster County passes resolution to oppose Cuomo's SAFE Act

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

"The Ulster County Legislature does hereby oppose, and request the repeal of, any legislation, including the sections within the NY SAFE Act , which infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms." With those words, the Ulster County, NY Board of Legislators last night passed a resolution opposing Governor Cuomo's SAFE Act .

Full Story
Al m

Worcester, MA

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Excellent, its about time we stand up for what we belive.
EdB

Bronx, NY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Excellent, now if only I could get Orange County to follow. Every politician that has voted for NY SAFE has lost my vote forever. I will not forget nor forgive this attack on my second amendment rights.
pine hill 1

Boiceville, NY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
I too, will never vote for any politician who voted or would yay with reckless disregard for the second amendment or any amendment. I guess the oath they take to uphold and defend the constitution is meaningless when you can pass feel good legislation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's embrace of - theater' on ISIS helps str... 3 hr Obama Bad 2
Joe Biden rebrands himself - Middle Class Joe',... Sep 10 Steve 34
Hillary Clinton is the only person who can stop... Sep 10 bearbear6 6
Vice President Joseph Biden Sep 7 carey529 11
Leaders seek united front vs. Islamic militants Sep 7 RayOne 2
White House: Obama to delay immigration action Sep 6 Smash 3
Creditor rips debt plan in Detroit bankruptcy case Sep 6 Wondering 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000