Happy 70th Birthday to Vice President Joe Biden! What grade would you give him these days?

Full story: Daily Kos

And it has little to do with mediation. Monday started for me with some internet job searches and a surprising phone call.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Nov 28, 2012
Just Me

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 20, 2012
"Incomplete."

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Just Me wrote:
"Incomplete."
"Incompetent"
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 20, 2012
I grade him as the *next* President of the United States when the next election comes in four years! Arriba!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
juan wrote:
I grade him as the *next* President of the United States when the next election comes in four years! Arriba!!!!!!!!!!
he will not run, by that time , he will be 74 years old--way past him time
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Joe Biden is like the great Ronald Reagan when he got elected POTUS!

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
juan wrote:
Joe Biden is like the great Ronald Reagan when he got elected POTUS!
Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!!!!
yes and the public knows in his last 2 years Regan "slipped" , same with joe, old age does that to people, doesnt show up on tests till later
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>yes and the public knows in his last 2 years Regan "slipped" , same with joe, old age does that to people, doesnt show up on tests till later
So, how old are you, Andysdad? You might be "slipping" before your time?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how old are you, Andysdad? You might be "slipping" before your time?
not really beaner boy, whats the matter, starting the truth hurts joes chances, yes it does.
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>not really beaner boy, whats the matter, starting the truth hurts joes chances, yes it does.
But Andysdad, you didn't answer my question of how old are you?, and then we can move on with whose chances the truth is hurting and by the way, no, it does not.
ima

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2012
The old goat is senile noting from his sneering remarks and GIGGLING.....laughing episodes during the debate! either senile or DRINKING PROBLEM! RATHER EMBARRASSING, to say the least and the VICE DICTATOR IN CHIEF? LOL! LOL! the whole world watched and laughed. Pelosi seems to have the same problem!! obviously contagious, or both drinking the same kool-aid, LOL, LOL, LOL!
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>not really beaner boy, whats the matter, starting the truth hurts joes chances, yes it does.
And you wonder why you're called a racist.
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
ima wrote:
The old goat is senile noting from his sneering remarks and GIGGLING.....laughing episodes during the debate! either senile or DRINKING PROBLEM! RATHER EMBARRASSING, to say the least and the VICE DICTATOR IN CHIEF? LOL! LOL! the whole world watched and laughed. Pelosi seems to have the same problem!! obviously contagious, or both drinking the same kool-aid, LOL, LOL, LOL!
I seen a picture of your FAILED leader Mitt Romney hiding out and trying to blend in with other Americans while he filled up his crap car with gas.

So funny. You voted for the loser.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
USA Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why you're called a racist.
speaks the beaner boy, or should i say, anchor
Martin Frosbisher

Irving, TX

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Way to early to consider 2016 Presidential politics. Most people are burned out.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#16 Nov 27, 2012
juan wrote:
biden has become constipated from liberal food diet by mooshell?they will do one better than letting you kiss joes ass?they will sew your mouth to joes ass and give him a laxative!then you can swallow all of joes bullshit and make you happy?
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 28, 2012
alan wrote:
<quoted text>biden has become constipated from liberal food diet by mooshell?they will do one better than letting you kiss joes ass?they will sew your mouth to joes ass and give him a laxative!then you can swallow all of joes bullshit and make you happy?
I love how Joe knows how to kick greedy, lying Republican arses, like this one..

*Biden Hits Ryan For Asking For Stimulus Funds*
http://youtu.be/js7jDqEAPBA

Republicans get really, really nice when they want money and they want money all the time to bail out their pitiful because they are pitiful..

They send Joe emails that say "Joe, Joe, send me some dough." ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Hot pretzel?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Biden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VP Biden congratulates 'fellow veep' on Emmy win Wed Le Jimbo 2
Biden to Iraqi leaders: Time for new government Tue hrpt 4
Vice President Joe Biden heading to Detroit for... Aug 26 Steve 1
US generals call on Obama to end 'torture' (Dec '08) Aug 25 swedenforever 8
Obama heading back to DC in rare vacation break Aug 20 Abdurratln 32
Obama heading back to DC in rare vacation break Aug 19 Le Jimbo 27
Obama heading back to DC in rare vacation break Aug 18 fyi golf games ca... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000