Byron Williams: Zimmerman's case not ...

Byron Williams: Zimmerman's case not going to be decided in court of public opinion

There are 2 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Apr 28, 2012, titled Byron Williams: Zimmerman's case not going to be decided in court of public opinion. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

"The Three Faces of Eve" is a 1957 American film classic for which Joanne Woodward won the Academy Award for Best Actress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#1 Apr 29, 2012
We do know had Zimmerman not pursued Martin based on what turned out to be an erroneous assumption and had he not been carrying a weapon, or simply stayed in his car, Martin would be alive today.

Are you sure that No Limit tweetty wasn't checking for an unlocked door, They sure wanted his records sealed------- erroneous assumption might have been on target. Zimmerman has called 40 times in eight years, lot of chances but nothing goes bad till suspended for being tardy , doe4sn't look a day older than 13 in photos up last week.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2012
Martin would be alive today and Zimmerman would still have his life and not be facing any of this.

I am sure Zimmerman wishes he could turn back the clock and stay at home with pizza and beer that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joanne Woodward Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut screen legend loses battle with cancer (Sep '08) Sep '13 Michele Beazer 10
Joanne Woodward nude (Oct '12) Oct '12 Stefanie 1
News Newman and Woodward (Oct '08) Oct '08 Ray 1
News Newman was a special neighbor (Sep '08) Oct '08 PT BARNUM 9
News Actor Paul Newman dies at age 83 (Sep '08) Oct '08 Mark 34
News 'Rachel, Rachel' brought Newman to area (Sep '08) Oct '08 Great guy 4
News Paul Newman dead (Sep '08) Oct '08 Gold_Fire 64
More from around the web