'The Bachelor': The new Bachelorette ...

'The Bachelor': The new Bachelorette to be announced during 'After the Final Rose'

There are 5 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 26, 2010, titled 'The Bachelor': The new Bachelorette to be announced during 'After the Final Rose'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"Bachelor" fans are in for a treat on Monday, March 1 -- the new Bachelorette is going to be announced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

seriously

Shawnee, KS

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Am I the only one that saw ABC air the Jimmy Kimmel commercial about who the new Bachelorette would be during the first hour of the Final Rose? It ruined the show for me, even though I had a pretty good idea who Jake chose.
Caffeinated

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Geez! I can't believe it's Ali. I can't stand her!! She is an egotistical bully.

I feel sorry for the guys. This is the first Bachelorette that I WON'T watch.

Gia or Tenley should have been chosen instead.
Nik04L

San Francisco, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2010
I saw it too! Can't believe it! Of course, I got confused when I saw that Ali is the new bachelorette. I wondered if I was seeing things ...but I swore they showed Tenley on the Kimmel commercial!
Wouldnt You Know

AOL

#6 Mar 2, 2010
They should've picked Gia. I wonder if she would've been as shy. I betcha she wouldn't have. Remember what happened with Jillian. She was another person, it was like, wait a minute are you sure you were that nice Canadian girl. NOT!

They always show their colors when they're in control.
Caffeinated

Bartlett, IL

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Wouldnt You Know wrote:
They should've picked Gia. I wonder if she would've been as shy. I betcha she wouldn't have. Remember what happened with Jillian. She was another person, it was like, wait a minute are you sure you were that nice Canadian girl. NOT!
They always show their colors when they're in control.
Jillian was teeeerrible!!! They should have picked Melissa last season. I don't know who does casting on their show, but they need to make some changes. Their taste in women are really bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Kimmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kimmel apologizes for Melania Trump joke amid H... May 19 Jefferson 3
News Peele, Del Toro, Oldman win at an Oscars full o... Mar '18 lavellelarue 1
News Jimmy Kimmel blasts Sen. Bill Cassidy over 'Kim... (Sep '17) Feb '18 Anonymous 20
News Jimmy Kimmel is thrilled the GOP health-care bi... (Sep '17) Feb '18 Anonymous 9
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... (Sep '17) Feb '18 Anonymous 11
News Roiled by claims, Alabama Senate race goes off ... Dec '17 Hostis Publicus 28
News Norman Reedus talks shooting nude scenes on Jim... (Oct '17) Oct '17 OneWomynRiot 2