Looking for name of song
RebelS

Ellijay, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2007
I am looking for the name to these lyrics by Jimmy Buffett, "24 Hours and Maybe 60 Good Years"
Thanks for any help!!
buncef

Bolton, CT

#2 Feb 3, 2007
The tittle to the song is a "Cowboy in the Jungle" from the Changes in Latitudes or Son of A Sailor Album. I can't remeber which.
The Line goes 24 hours maybe sixty good years, it's really not that long a stay.
SSSA1855

Collierville, TN

#3 May 15, 2007
(last verse of the best song Jimmy ever wrote).......
........alone on a midnight passage, I can count the falling stars, while the Southern Cross and the satellites they remind me of where we are.....Spinning around in circles, livin it day to day, and still twenty-four hours, maybe sixty good years it's really not that long a stay.....We've gotta role with the punches learn to play all of our hunches, make the best of whatever comes your way......Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition....plowin straight ahead come what may......and there's a Cowboy in the jungle....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio Margaritaville Playlist (Aug '07) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 29
My personal e-mail to MR. JIMMY BUFFETT. (Oct '09) Apr '14 Xavier 3
News Live music review: Jimmy Buffett played first A... (May '13) Jun '13 Chuggaboom 3
News Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett happily indulge t... (May '13) May '13 Blackbeard 1
News Asheville CITIZEN-TIMES.com: Cheeseburger in Pa... (Feb '08) Feb '13 Sarah 182
News Jimmy Buffet Coming to BB&T Center: What to Bri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Relo Cincy parrot... 1
News Key West hosts Captain Tony Days festivities Au... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Keith 3