NYC Mayor Declares War On Salt

NYC Mayor Declares War On Salt

There are 6 comments on the WCCO story from Jan 29, 2009, titled NYC Mayor Declares War On Salt. In it, WCCO reports that:

Jan 28, 2009 6:29 pm US/Central NEW YORK Singer Jimmy Buffett will never find his "lost shaker of salt" in New York City or any other place in the country if Mayor Michael Bloomberg has his way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

upset upstate new yorker

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2009
the king mayor of nyc! want to tell his fellow servents how much salt to use,lol,lmao just remember that you keep voting for this fool!!!

“1943-2013”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2009
upset upstate new yorker wrote:
the king mayor of nyc! want to tell his fellow servents how much salt to use,lol,lmao just remember that you keep voting for this fool!!!
I hate to be told how much of anything to use,but
this is a healthy Idea.
upset upstate new yorker

Fredonia, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2009
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be told how much of anything to use,but
this is a healthy Idea.
healthy or not!! this is america where we are free to decide without the king mayor telling us whats good or bad!!!

“1943-2013”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2009
upset upstate new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>healthy or not!! this is america where we are free to decide without the king mayor telling us whats good or bad!!!
oooh
I love it when you yankees get upset.....
Old Jokes

Suisun City, CA

#6 Jan 31, 2009
He should be more concerned with all the "assaults" in the city.

If I throw a "Duracell" at you, would it be 'assault with a battery'?

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2009
The mayor needs to concentrate on getting rid of the illegals that seem to be doing all the killings,rapes, drunk driving, and robberies. I bet that raises the blood pressure of New Yorkers more then the salt does. The New York Post needs to change its name to the New York Bodega. The Daily News needs to change their name to the Daily Booze.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio Margaritaville Playlist (Aug '07) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 29
My personal e-mail to MR. JIMMY BUFFETT. (Oct '09) Apr '14 Xavier 3
News Live music review: Jimmy Buffett played first A... (May '13) Jun '13 Chuggaboom 3
News Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett happily indulge t... (May '13) May '13 Blackbeard 1
News Asheville CITIZEN-TIMES.com: Cheeseburger in Pa... (Feb '08) Feb '13 Sarah 182
News Jimmy Buffet Coming to BB&T Center: What to Bri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Relo Cincy parrot... 1
News Key West hosts Captain Tony Days festivities Au... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Keith 3