Country Rock
sunsetsoldier25

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2006
Most of you are used to listening to country music as a genre. But have you ever listened to Country Rock artist Shooter Jennings? His father was also a legendary Country rock artist as well. Shooter has an album out right now "Live at Irving Plaza 4.18.06", and while I was at work at UGMD, I listened to his album and it sounds really good. I havent had the chance to see him live, but I hear that he is a good performer too. I found some information on his website at www.shooterjennings.com . How do yall feel about his music?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio Margaritaville Playlist (Aug '07) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 29
My personal e-mail to MR. JIMMY BUFFETT. (Oct '09) Apr '14 Xavier 3
News Live music review: Jimmy Buffett played first A... (May '13) Jun '13 Chuggaboom 3
News Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett happily indulge t... (May '13) May '13 Blackbeard 1
News Asheville CITIZEN-TIMES.com: Cheeseburger in Pa... (Feb '08) Feb '13 Sarah 182
News Jimmy Buffet Coming to BB&T Center: What to Bri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Relo Cincy parrot... 1
News Key West hosts Captain Tony Days festivities Au... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Keith 3