Octuplets' mom getting book deal, TV ...

Octuplets' mom getting book deal, TV show offers

There are 767 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Octuplets' mom getting book deal, TV show offers. In it, Newsday reports that:

The mother of the world's longest-living octuplets is being deluged with offers for book deals, TV shows and other business proposals, but has not decided what she might do other than care for her children, her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 39
Next Last
lucca

Aurora, CO

#1 Feb 3, 2009
Nadya Suleman's FREEDOM FROM WELFARE PETITION:

www.thepetitionsite.com/1/nadya-suleman39s-fr...

Since: Jul 08

Greensboro, NC

#2 Feb 3, 2009
Apparently she has found a new line of employment.
cha ching

Bronx, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2009
Well this is a surprise
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Feb 3, 2009
Worst Mom of the Year...
Dialing for Dollars

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Feb 3, 2009
Big surprise. Who didn't see this coming from day one? Abuse fertility treatments, indulge your pregnacy obscession and cash in for a free ride. Irresponsible & disgusting.
Cybrkitn

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Feb 3, 2009
The rude, judgemental comments on here are appalling. You do not even know the person, yet you are judging her because she is not living up to your standards of how her and her family should. Thankfully that is not the law otherwise we would all be in trouble. It's her and her husband's choice if they want more children and no one else's.

I think it's wonderful that she has been blessed with more children. Having a child (or children) is a wonderful thing. They bring a lot of joy and love. If anyone has taken any notice, the family has asked that everyone respect their privacy. She is not looking at "fame" or "fortune". Have some respect rather than disrespect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kraft

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Feb 3, 2009
Cybrkitn wrote:
The rude, judgemental comments on here are appalling. You do not even know the person, yet you are judging her because she is not living up to your standards of how her and her family should. Thankfully that is not the law otherwise we would all be in trouble. It's her and her husband's choice if they want more children and no one else's.
I think it's wonderful that she has been blessed with more children. Having a child (or children) is a wonderful thing. They bring a lot of joy and love. If anyone has taken any notice, the family has asked that everyone respect their privacy. She is not looking at "fame" or "fortune". Have some respect rather than disrespect.
I hope this is a joke. She has no husband. Hey, PT Barnum's Exhibit A, go buy her book and donate money.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Feb 3, 2009
Cybrkitn, wake up, become aware of whats going on....not married, no job, six kids already, filed bancruptsy, taxpayers pay.....
Delusional

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Feb 3, 2009
"Blessed?" please. Irresponsible is more like it. I love all the religious folks coming out praising this as "a gift from God." Give me a break. This lady will obviously need extraordinary help from society to raise this little, "Gifts." She could have done society a favor if she instead donated the embryos to science.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 3, 2009
Cybrkitn wrote:
a) she doesn't HAVE a husband, or father for any of the 14 since reportedly she has used sperm donors for the whole lot of them.
b) Children are a blessing when you can take care of them. She and her brood are living with and bankrupted her parents. She has no job, nor does she have a husband with a job.
c) this has less to doe with a blessing from God and more to do with doctors, a petrie dish and a turkey baster created these kids.
e) If she doesn't want fame, then why is she selling interviews for 2 million dollars.

Lady, your clueless.
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#11 Feb 3, 2009
This woman is a prime example of lazy scavengers exploiting social benefits. The only interview she should get is a grilling about why she is sych a piece of garbage. Atrocious parent. She should have riots outside her shack.
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#12 Feb 3, 2009
Cybrkitn wrote:
You are nuts. Too bad you can't see things for what they really are.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Feb 3, 2009
Maybe she could be spayed, you know, since she's in the hospital anyway.....
Jane from Babylon

Corning, NY

#14 Feb 3, 2009
Cybrkitn wrote:
Wow, the asylum has found the perfect combo of meds for you. But who knew they had Internet there?
Blaze

Raleigh, NC

#15 Feb 3, 2009
Cybrkitn wrote:
YOU'RE kidding right she is in it for the money. No husband no boyfriend, and living with her parents in a 3 bedroom house where is she going to put 14 children and no means of support. This woman is trying to take everybody for a fool including you. Her hospital bills alone are up in the millions by the time everything is added up. Which the taxpayers are paying for. She has a spokeswoman where did she get the money to pay her. These idiots what to give her a book, movie, and T.V. deal this is what she wanted all long the publiclity what's next new house, car, strollers, carseats, clothes, diapers, formula everything that you need to raise a family. It will only encourage more women to go out and do the same thing.
Blaze

Raleigh, NC

#16 Feb 3, 2009
One more thing haven't you been following the story.
ellie

Rochester, NY

#17 Feb 3, 2009
from the sperm bank to citi bank
Anne

Stafford, VA

#18 Feb 3, 2009
From what I have learned about this woman, she is not a young girl. I feel sorry for all 14 of her children, because they are the ones who will be the most impacted by her irresponsibility. This is the kind of behavior that gives ammunition to those who don't think welfare is a good idea. And what kind of doctor would agree to in-vitro fertilization to this kind of candidate?
Balto

Norwalk, CT

#19 Feb 3, 2009
In New York the baby mamas only get welare and maybe an order of protection if the baby daddy doesn't go back upstate or on the lam.
Mrs M

Ocala, FL

#20 Feb 3, 2009
A book deal, she is definitely using this birth
to her advantage. I don't know what more she could write in a book, as the media just about
covered it all. It probably wouldn't be interesting reading. She just needs money to pay
for all the diapers and formula for her litter,
I mean babies. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Buffett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio Margaritaville Playlist (Aug '07) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 29
My personal e-mail to MR. JIMMY BUFFETT. (Oct '09) Apr '14 Xavier 3
News Live music review: Jimmy Buffett played first A... (May '13) Jun '13 Chuggaboom 3
News Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett happily indulge t... (May '13) May '13 Blackbeard 1
News Asheville CITIZEN-TIMES.com: Cheeseburger in Pa... (Feb '08) Feb '13 Sarah 182
News Jimmy Buffet Coming to BB&T Center: What to Bri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Relo Cincy parrot... 1
News Key West hosts Captain Tony Days festivities Au... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Keith 3