Former Astronauts Criticize US Moon D...

Former Astronauts Criticize US Moon Decision

There are 1 comment on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Former Astronauts Criticize US Moon Decision. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

Two former astronauts have said they are disappointed with the U.S. government's decision to cancel NASA's moon landing program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

Leonard A Meltzer PE

Far Rockaway, NY

#1 Apr 15, 2010
To Eugene Cernan et al:
As an engineer with experience on design of communication satellites on Long Island,I suggest the following immediate course of action.
Organize a nationwide petition (internet)to reestablish the cancelled programs immediately.I believe the response would be very large.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Lovell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gwynne Dyer: In space race, U.S. throwing in towel (Apr '10) Apr '10 uytbhb 1
News The U.S. concedes space lead (Apr '10) Apr '10 JosephMendiola 1
News Moon vets say Obama's NASA cuts would ground U.S. (Apr '10) Apr '10 Beavis Christ 1
News Moon vets say Obama's NASA cuts would ground U.S. (Apr '10) Apr '10 laojim 2
News Apollo 13 was 'successful failurea : commander (Apr '10) Apr '10 Sol 1
News Former astronauts criticize US moon decision (Mar '10) Mar '10 Sol 2
News Apollo Astronauts Blast Today's NASA (Jul '09) Jul '09 Adrian in Tacoma 1
More from around the web