UB Today 2

UB Today 2

There are 178 comments on the The Spectrum story from Oct 7, 2007, titled UB Today 2. In it, The Spectrum reports that:

Craig Ferguson kept the crowd laughing with his blend of international humor and never-ending enthusiasm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spectrum.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Bay Minette, AL

#162 Feb 20, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLD that Thought,....
Let me know when my thoughts can take a breather...

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#163 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when my thoughts can take a breather...
You Wood Be In Control Babee,....

Counting a person's respirations (res-per-a-shuns) is counting the number of times the chest rises in 1 minute. The number of times you breathe in and out each minute is called your breathing or respiratory (res-per-uh-tor-e) rate.

Most people take 16 to 20 breaths every minute. You probably breathe faster during exercise or when excited.

My Rate Will Be Elevated

Bay Minette, AL

#164 Feb 20, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
You Wood Be In Control Babee,....
Counting a person's respirations (res-per-a-shuns) is counting the number of times the chest rises in 1 minute. The number of times you breathe in and out each minute is called your breathing or respiratory (res-per-uh-tor-e) rate.
Most people take 16 to 20 breaths every minute. You probably breathe faster during exercise or when excited.
My Rate Will Be Elevated
Are you trying to elevate by BP and RR?

Bay Minette, AL

#165 Feb 20, 2008
Love

Big Sandy, MT

#166 Feb 20, 2008
.... If they're fed right, word's out, they don't bite, unless < insert imagination here >. ;) smooches.

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#167 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
Shake Ya A**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1RhMqJPATL4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eminem Shake That Ass

Now That The Pop-aratzi' has arrived.....

Bay Minette, AL

#168 Feb 20, 2008
Love wrote:
.... If they're fed right, word's out, they don't bite, unless < insert imagination here >. ;) smooches.
Been wondering what you were up to....just a matter of time...sit back and enjoy the show, every one else has!!!

Bay Minette, AL

#169 Feb 20, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RLhyB4zuNvQXX
Eminem Shake That Ass
Now That The Pop-aratzi' has arrived.....
Here we go again! Pop goes the weasel....

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#170 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again! Pop goes the weasel....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DhsHlWiUpusXX
The Eagles

nother Tune That Popped Up,....

Bay Minette, AL

#171 Feb 20, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eagles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LFlZwOotmkQXX
nother Tune That Popped Up,....
That's a good one.....
Remember what Terry said cuz it seems to be happening!

love

Big Sandy, MT

#172 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Been wondering what you were up to....just a matter of time...sit back and enjoy the show, every one else has!!!
Every one? Not everyone, but I'll stop raiding the fridge, will feed my barracudas the food they grow strong everything with, and NUTS is a war cry. What about a hot coal touching lips .... Sweet Dreams and Love is.((what show are you speaking of?))

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#173 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one.....
Performing on a stool weve a sight to make you drool
Seven virgins and a mule
Keep it cool. keep it cool.
We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown
Were exclusively our own,
All our own. all our own.
Come and see the show! come and see the show! come and see the show!
See the show!

1313 Mocking Bird Lane was where The Munsters Lived,....lol

Bay Minette, AL

#174 Feb 20, 2008
love wrote:
<quoted text>Every one? Not everyone, but I'll stop raiding the fridge, will feed my barracudas the food they grow strong everything with, and NUTS is a war cry. What about a hot coal touching lips .... Sweet Dreams and Love is.((what show are you speaking of?))
Could you be nice and do as you say and please "stop raiding the fridge"?

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Forest Park, GA

#175 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude Next door has been on his Backhoe for a while, going to see what he is up to,..back in a few,...
Love

Big Sandy, MT

#176 Feb 20, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one.....
3131 Hello. I whispered in Terry's ear, but I wasn't and will not try to set his mynd. So where do you and our boyfriend want to meet up. Colorado Springs Grand Junction Your Neighbor's Backyard? The eyre? The feyre? It's less than healthy to fiddle with some things. I am so glad Geo. done that littlebig avatar in, but he can be rev0ved up, too. Hope you find I left the refrigerator full. I'll bee around.!. That's me on the left with the Black One. You think you know what sort of thing you have on your public string. Fort Peck You can say you talk to dead buggs now!!! If they attack the words I put there, they are attacking my mind - Do not stop or correct them, unless you want to. That word sword is still effective. Remember I will not take someone's free will. Ain't nothing like the reel thing baybee. Sure yuh wanna bring me into your view. These are some exciting tymes for this old world, eh?
Put a pay phone number on the wall.

amos

Big Sandy, MT

#177 Feb 21, 2008
Barbee wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you have any knowledge of the eyre lineage? One formed the u.S Navy, but never joined. John I think is on record, but the Eyre's kept track of a lot of records, too. Someone was pumping info outta my eggshell mind like there was no tomorrow. Tom Sawyer was getting the fence painted, but it keeps the cold breaze off of us, and I won't get your white dress dirty. Love cousin? 1717 spookyaw. This is just getting into a start for many. To boldy be.

littlebig

Big Sandy, MT

#178 Feb 22, 2008
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude Next door has been on his Backhoe for a while, going to see what he is up to,..back in a few,...
No shit. Really first cousins? The SW gate in the East is my entry way. Symbolic utterance? Love
Love

Big Sandy, MT

#179 Feb 22, 2008
amos wrote:
<quoted text>So do you have any knowledge of the eyre lineage? One formed the u.S Navy, but never joined. John I think is on record, but the Eyre's kept track of a lot of records, too. Someone was pumping info outta my eggshell mind like there was no tomorrow. Tom Sawyer was getting the fence painted, but it keeps the cold breaze off of us, and I won't get your white dress dirty. Love cousin? 1717 spookyaw. This is just getting into a start for many. To boldy be.
1839#.eb ydlob oT This is so reality.:0)(0:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Breuer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SNL vet to make appearance in Utica (Oct '13) Oct '13 TheMikeBova 8
News Half Baked (Jul '09) Jul '09 VeldaKaye 1
News Jim Breuer back on comedy, film track (Jun '09) Jun '09 Lorie 1
stoner movies! (Nov '08) Nov '08 blaze33 1
More from around the web