Dee

Manizales, Colombia

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Jillian Barberie nude pictures and videos now ! Follow the link

http://hotcelebtgp.com/nude/...

Jillian Barberie naked movies and images are very hot!

Who says journalists aren't sexy? Not Jillian Barberie, who steams up Fox TV in Los Angeles, where she's the host of its morning program Good Day L.A. She began as a weather lady but quickly rose up the ranks as she rose audience members who couldn't get enough of the fit female often dressed in little more than a girlie-T and crotch-hugging miniskirt

http://hotcelebtgp.com/nude/...
Fire Jillian

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2011
Jill has been annoying LA on the FOX morning show for over a decade .. No Class Sutpid Skank .. just what is holding FOX back in replacing her .. many talented on the edge girls out there .. ratings will not really suffer in due course .. would anyone even drink out of the same glass Jill has used, even it has been sterilized.

It's also time for old and boring Dorothy to be replaced, but at least Dorothy is relatively intelligent .. in the meantime, Laura Sanchez and the very sexy and demure Filipina can hold it all down.

At some point I hope to hear something from Steve Edwards as to why he has not been able to convince the bosses to cann Jill. Yea he's banking, so why rock the boat. Wow, if he ever retires and writes a book I want to hear how he really feels.
Please FOX

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2011
Jill was mouthing off today about her contract being up in Feb 12 and slluding to a New York show for her. Regis Philbin was plugging his book and Jill was licking (rimming) his ass big time and makinbg a fool of heself. Please Fox, CAN this no class moron. Luren Sanchez, who at least has something going for her, could not keep her hands of of Regis, these anbituous girls must think that Regis holds the keys to future fame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jillian Barberie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jillian Barberie Reynolds Splits From Husband (Mar '13) Mar '13 Trader Vics 1
Jillian Reynolds Fills In the Blanks on Facebook (Nov '12) Mar '13 Trader Vics 3
bible is barbaric and tells you to practice sac... (Aug '12) Aug '12 bigdaddydj 1
Jillian Barberie Reynolds on her post-partum fi... (Feb '08) Nov '10 LA Player 13
Tim Grobaty: Flugtag was coolest thing we've se... (Aug '10) Aug '10 LKWD 20
'Skating' Contestant Barberie Pregnant - The we... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Cat 1
Jillian Barberie Gives Birth - Baby girl is a f... (Jun '08) Aug '08 The Last Straw 10
•••
•••

Jillian Barberie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••