American Idol Under Attack From Rosie...

American Idol Under Attack From Rosie O'Donnell

There are 79 comments on the National Ledger story from Jan 18, 2007, titled American Idol Under Attack From Rosie O'Donnell. In it, National Ledger reports that:

With the whole Donald Trump controversy dying down, it appears the resident shock jock from 'The View' will try a new target.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
honest g

Seattle, WA

#66 Jan 28, 2007
Wow...in 4th grade you were saying cum guzzling cock holster? I am far from ignorant...but you should read how ignorant people are who try to argue and dont even quote me correctly...or worse put words in my mouth. I have been called every name...and its interesting because this is all done under the same flag rosie flies. But I get lambasted. I have slammed her and called her a pig...and also layed out some comments with facts to people who only have one line slams back for me. If rosie slams people..its cool...even if its venemous....but if I do it and use maybe adult humor...blue or otherwise...I am ignorant. Interesting that somehow the freedom doesnt extend to me.

“... born of my heart...”

Since: Jan 07

Caldwell County

#67 Jan 29, 2007
honest g wrote:
Wow...in 4th grade you were saying cum guzzling cock holster? I am far from ignorant...but you should read how ignorant people are who try to argue and dont even quote me correctly...or worse put words in my mouth. I have been called every name...and its interesting because this is all done under the same flag rosie flies. But I get lambasted. I have slammed her and called her a pig...and also layed out some comments with facts to people who only have one line slams back for me. If rosie slams people..its cool...even if its venemous....but if I do it and use maybe adult humor...blue or otherwise...I am ignorant. Interesting that somehow the freedom doesnt extend to me.
I never said it was cool if she slams people - don't put words into my mouth.
I'm saying that if you do have the freedom to say what you want (which you do, and you seem to say whatever you damn well please) then so does anyone else.
And if you have the "freedom" to call someone else on what they are saying - then anyone else has the freedom to call you on what you are saying.
honest G

Seattle, WA

#68 Jan 29, 2007
Which...is my point. Read on. More people have called me names...than I have called rosie. BUT>>>she is still one grating annoying self centered bitch. That...remains...prove me wrong there.
Lexi

United States

#69 Jan 31, 2007
honest g wrote:
Rosie-I bet when she takes her underwear off it sounds like duct tape being peeled from a window. Imagine her lover peeling back the batwings...like a cold grilled cheese sandwich/OOOH...yuck..that even grossed me out...
What a disgrace to good people everywhere...rosie...go to HELL
The above written by HONEST G who cries about frre speack to gutter talk to all of us..What an abusive man he is..... Please flag these kind of comments. I have also contacted the owners of this website. Most of the time his comments are to be verbally abusive and argumentative.
honest G

Seattle, WA

#70 Jan 31, 2007
See that...AGAIN>>>if I dont agree with rosie or the ultramaroon dumbasses...then I am abusive. I am in no way abusive. I just dont like rosie...her loud mouth...and her opinion is just to raise ratings. Lexi...you have NOTHING to stand on. I have chewed you up and down like an old corn cob with facts. AND>>>if you read here dear...YOUR in the minority. Read on! What I say stands...alot of people hate her. Flagging my comments? Way to go again...YOUR the one who said lets "censor" the presidient...and remove me from the post. Isnt that what the NAZIS didnt to people they didnt agree with? Oh...but your a woman (maybe) how could YOU be a nazi.? You really cant win an argument with a doorknob!

Rosie is a windbag...
TPR

Indianapolis, IN

#71 Feb 4, 2007
Patricia wrote:
People....Jay Leno, David Letterman, Conan, Jimmy.....all make fun of people. Saturday Night live makes fun of people. Why are you oppose to her being able to do the same. Give me a break. You all sit her and call her names....what a bunch of hyprocrites.
The difference is they (late night talk shows and SNL) are funny and come off that way .... she comes off with such venom that it is not funny, it's really pathetic and sad. Lot of hate in her heart.
honest G

Seattle, WA

#72 Feb 4, 2007
TPR wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is they (late night talk shows and SNL) are funny and come off that way .... she comes off with such venom that it is not funny, it's really pathetic and sad. Lot of hate in her heart.
Thats EXACTLY what I see when I see her tpr. She is one messed up angry person...add power and a camera and wham. Shes truly angry
Sandra

Westminster, MD

#73 Feb 4, 2007
One might ask what is the difference between Rosie mocking and putting Simon, Donald and others down and Simon, Donald, Randy and Paula putting people down and mocking them? Quite frankly I don't see the difference. Rosie needs to look in the mirror, and they all need to be more loving and kind.
Sandra

Westminster, MD

#74 Feb 4, 2007
Lexi wrote:
<quoted text>The above written by HONEST G who cries about frre speack to gutter talk to all of us..What an abusive man he is..... Please flag these kind of comments. I have also contacted the owners of this website. Most of the time his comments are to be verbally abusive and argumentative.
Honest G your mother would be real proud of you!!!!
honest G

Seattle, WA

#75 Feb 4, 2007
LOL...she is very proud of me and is a real woman with old fashioned values and respect. Alot of girls that want to "censor" me she would have words with. And..by the way...what comment were you talking about? My mother finds rosie to be a totally offensive woman...as most people do. So-I should be censored for this? Is that bin laden typing those messages to me? LOL>>>

Hey...rosie is selling her poop...LETS ALL GO BUY SOME
Mary--Florida

Sarasota, FL

#76 Feb 4, 2007
The View started out as a fun informative show and sunk to low levels of insults.Springer was interesting for awhile.People get tired of it and it goes away.I'll be glad when people stop watching this BS and they put a better show in it's place.
honest G

Seattle, WA

#77 Feb 4, 2007
Mary--Florida wrote:
The View started out as a fun informative show and sunk to low levels of insults.Springer was interesting for awhile.People get tired of it and it goes away.I'll be glad when people stop watching this BS and they put a better show in it's place.
Excellent point. Why is that so appealing to crap followers. Look...a car wreck.
edwina williams

La Porte, IN

#78 Feb 5, 2007
If it had not been for the view, Rosie would have just been on another one of those, "Where are they now shows" she baggerinng people to get her name in lights so that no one will forget her. Look how long it took her to admit she actually was gay? I mean, I knew it all the time. She reeks of Butch! I would not be surprised if she targeted Tyra Banks next.
honest G

Seattle, WA

#79 Feb 5, 2007
edwina williams wrote:
If it had not been for the view, Rosie would have just been on another one of those, "Where are they now shows" she baggerinng people to get her name in lights so that no one will forget her. Look how long it took her to admit she actually was gay? I mean, I knew it all the time. She reeks of Butch! I would not be surprised if she targeted Tyra Banks next.
No doubt...tyra kind of has taken the spot that used to be hers hasnt she? I mean....tyra is hot so watch out. I bet she feels tyra is too hard a target because shes black..and that has more power in the politically correct media than donald or a former comedienne. Just imagine Tyra giving her her upcomings...you think Donald was direct...I bet a black former supermodel can spew some serious adverbs!
Jackie

Forest Hills, NY

#80 Feb 5, 2007
Rachael wrote:
I agree with Rosie. I enjoy watching American Idol. But what they did the other night was totally uncalled for. People need to be called out when they are cruel to others. Simon, Randy and Paula were all wrong. That young man didnt deserve to be ridiculed about his appearence. I wonder how he felt when he saw Paula laughing after he left the room. She put on a good show for him but as soon as he left the room she too ridiculed him.
William Hung does not regret being on the show. The current sideshow freaks, Kenneth Briggs (aka Bush Baby) & Jonathan Jayne are so heartbroken that they got an agent and appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live. LOL Those two have $$$ signs in their eyes.
west hurley ny

Orlando, FL

#81 Mar 8, 2007
come on rosie just wants to keep her ratings up.she sure as hell hasn't got class!after american idol and her fifteen minutes of fame she'll knock someting else.shut up!!sheesh.
SHARON

United States

#82 Mar 8, 2007
I THINK AMERICAN IDOL IS FIXED. I ALSO THINK THAT PAULA ABDUL IS A DRUNK. SHE CANT EVEN FINISH A WHOLE SENTENCE.
Dennis

AOL

#83 Mar 8, 2007
And who died and made YOU the sole speaker for the entire hetero-male society?

He's got my Vote!!! Unless Ted Nugent runs against him!!!
Dennis

AOL

#84 Mar 8, 2007
honest g wrote:
Wow...in 4th grade you were saying cum guzzling cock holster? I am far from ignorant...but you should read how ignorant people are who try to argue and dont even quote me correctly...or worse put words in my mouth. I have been called every name...and its interesting because this is all done under the same flag rosie flies. But I get lambasted. I have slammed her and called her a pig...and also layed out some comments with facts to people who only have one line slams

back for me. If rosie slams people..its cool...even if its venemous....but if I do it and use maybe adult humor...blue or otherwise...I am ignorant. Interesting that somehow the freedom doesnt extend to me.
I know this is an old post, but that's how it is with us. If we agree we're gold, if we disagree we get kicked to the curb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson Is A 'Freak Of Nature' On Jewel'... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Jewel re-records 'Foolish Games' with Kelly Cla... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Enid Bumgardner 1
INDIAN STOCK MARKET NSE, BSE AND MCX TRADING TI... (Sep '11) Mar '12 sharetipsinfo 2
News Sarah Palin lost Alaska reality TV spot to ecof... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Olive 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News Jewel and Murray welcome baby boy (Jul '11) Jul '11 SJG 1
News Pregnant Singer Jewel Involved in a Two-Car Col... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jordan 1
More from around the web