Brad Paisley Joined by Jewel and Chuc...

Brad Paisley Joined by Jewel and Chuck Wicks at CRS Show

There are 2 comments on the CMT.com story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Brad Paisley Joined by Jewel and Chuck Wicks at CRS Show. In it, CMT.com reports that:

Brad Paisley Plays at CRS Photo Credit: Brian Tipton Brad Paisley's summer tourmates Jewel and Chuck Wicks joined him onstage Wednesday night at the Nashville Convention Center at Music City Jam, a private ... via CMT.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CMT.com.

Taylor

Wray, CO

#1 Apr 7, 2008
hey. wray colorado is a great place and i was wandering if you could take a trip out here and perform a concert. the towns kinda small but we need some excitement in this town. there's a lot of stuff to see though.if you can make it, thanks, but if you can't thanks anyway for reading this. bye.
Nick

Wray, CO

#2 Apr 7, 2008
hi.my fiends,me,and a whole bunch of other people in wray colorado were wonderring if some country singers, o any kind of singers and bands, could come out here and play a concert or at least takea tour of wray and/or the lands around it.everrybody wants some new excitement out here and a concert would be perfect.Wray Colorado is on Highway eighty five. were in northeasteren Colorado. this whole idea was my friends idea, Brandy,and she's always wanted and interested in putting exitement inito things, so if our ideaa or wish could happen, please let it.thanks so much.Bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Jewel Marries Bull-Rider Boyfriend (Nov '10) Jun '17 Cowpile Capital 2
News Kelly Clarkson Is A 'Freak Of Nature' On Jewel'... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Jewel re-records 'Foolish Games' with Kelly Cla... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Enid Bumgardner 1
INDIAN STOCK MARKET NSE, BSE AND MCX TRADING TI... (Sep '11) Mar '12 sharetipsinfo 2
News Sarah Palin lost Alaska reality TV spot to ecof... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Olive 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News Jewel and Murray welcome baby boy (Jul '11) Jul '11 SJG 1