Jewel injured in dance rehearsals

Jewel injured in dance rehearsals

There are 1 comment on the CW 15 story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Jewel injured in dance rehearsals. In it, CW 15 reports that:

Frasier goes through various stages of grief over his dying career. The first stage: denial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW 15.

Since: Dec 08

Mccoy, CO

#1 Feb 26, 2009
Bless her heart! I hope she feels better soon and is able to dance the pain away!!!! Sad to hear she hurt her knee, but happy it's not her voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson Is A 'Freak Of Nature' On Jewel'... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Faloola Chong 1
News Jewel re-records 'Foolish Games' with Kelly Cla... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Enid Bumgardner 1
INDIAN STOCK MARKET NSE, BSE AND MCX TRADING TI... (Sep '11) Mar '12 sharetipsinfo 2
News Sarah Palin lost Alaska reality TV spot to ecof... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Olive 1
News 'Dancing with the Stars' Judge Blames Pros for ... (Apr '09) Oct '11 Bulldog 3
News Jewel and Murray welcome baby boy (Jul '11) Jul '11 SJG 1
News Pregnant Singer Jewel Involved in a Two-Car Col... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jordan 1
More from around the web