Jessica Alba vs. Britney Spears

Posted in the Jessica Alba Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Evan

White Plains, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2008
Which one is sexier/hotter/more attractive?

I, personally, say Britney.
raaj

White Plains, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2008
britney spears...hands down.

jessica is pretty but she has nothing on miss spears...sorry.
Paulie

White Plains, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2008
Britney, definately, because she has a fuller body and a nicer face. Jessica's okay, but she's not nearly as gorgeous as Britney.
Selena

Teaneck, NJ

#4 Sep 8, 2008
Personally I have to go with Britney because she has a sparkle about her. Jessica's way too skinny and even though I'm not a guy, I honestly can't see what it is about her guys find so irresistable. Getting away from her meltdown, Britney is truly a stunning young woman and a very talented performer. Getting a real good look at Jessica, she's okay looking but very average. Even her body isn't all that great. She's way too skinny. At least Britney has meat on her bones and I think more girls should look like that.
deele

Teaneck, NJ

#5 Sep 15, 2008
dude...u r gay! jessica's gorgeous and still looks hot after having her baby! britney looks like a hag! u ask me i say brit is highly overrated!
Logan

Teaneck, NJ

#6 Oct 7, 2008
Britney HANDS DOWN!!!!
limegreen

Marshall, MN

#7 Oct 20, 2008
hmmm...interesting. Jessica Alba without a doubt. Actually I'd take Jessica Alba over probably ANY hollywood actress.
plado

Teaneck, NJ

#8 Oct 26, 2008
jessica's pretty but personally i happen to think britney's alot more beautiful and sexy. because jessica's kind of boring and plain looking but britney is drop dead gorgeous and she has that classic hollywood beauty about her. jessica's also a tad too skinny for me. i like women with meat on their bones. when it comes to sex appeal nobody sells it like britney spears. so, britney all the way.
Kellie

Paterson, NJ

#9 Oct 30, 2008
I'm a girl and I think Britney's alot more attractive and hotter because Jessica's too skinny even after having her baby. Britney's more curvy and she has a nicer face.
MusicMan

Clarksburg, NJ

#10 Nov 10, 2008
Don't even compare the two!

Jessica is classy, mature, naturally hot and a good mother who keeps her kid out of the spotlight!

Britney's a MORON!!!!!
BabyBoi

Clarksburg, NJ

#11 Nov 10, 2008
Jessica's okay but too average looking. Britney is hot beyond words and she always had that jailbait thing going on.
Roger

Clarksburg, NJ

#12 Nov 13, 2008
Britney all the way
Jessica's not all that great
She was just filling the void
while Brit was in crisis
But Brit's back in shape
and looking her hottest
so she is way over Jessica
lyle

Rockville Centre, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2008
from 1998 to 2005-britney spears

from 2006 to today-jessica alba
BritFan

Clarksburg, NJ

#14 Dec 8, 2008
As per my name, I think it is pretty obvious which one I think hotter, but I wouldn't kick Jessica outta my bed. BTW, did you guys hear about Jessica having a really big lezbo crush on Britney????? How HOT is that?!?!?!?!
ladya11

Las Cruces, NM

#15 Dec 23, 2008
i would rather go with jessica alba because she didnt shave her head and didnt have to go to thaipy
ladya11

Las Cruces, NM

#16 Dec 23, 2008
BritFan wrote:
As per my name, I think it is pretty obvious which one I think hotter, but I wouldn't kick Jessica outta my bed. BTW, did you guys hear about Jessica having a really big lezbo crush on Britney????? How HOT is that?!?!?!?!

r u a dude 'cause i think u have goood taste J/k ing
Babycakes86

Hicksville, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2009
Jessica Alba is beauitiful
uroosa

Bradford, UK

#18 Jun 1, 2009
britney is mental & neeeds help!!!!!!!!!!n she is blonde
Mudasir

Peshawar, Pakistan

#19 Sep 13, 2009
jessica is sexy and hot and she is beautiful too.So i choose jessica.britney is overage and is old woman
brotney hands down.
Mudasir

Peshawar, Pakistan

#20 Sep 13, 2009
i personally go with jessica because she wear her panty outside and gorgeouse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessica Alba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) Dec '17 ERIC 12,081
News Natural News announces recipients of the 2015 C... (Dec '15) Dec '15 friend 2
News Ted Nugent on Fort Knox Cancellation: Army Has ... (Apr '12) Nov '15 opie 4
News Kristen Stewart And Nicholas Hoult Immerse Them... (Aug '14) Aug '14 hsktommox 1
Jessica Alba talks to Glamour about Careers (Apr '13) Apr '13 meltay 1
News Jessica Alba Sex Video Online Plus Her Dirty Li... (Dec '07) Jan '13 torres91100 7
Whiteboy Clothing. (Jul '06) Mar '12 thislastbreath 8
More from around the web