Jesse L. Martin's Final Law & Order

Jesse L. Martin's Final Law & Order

There are 26 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Jesse L. Martin's Final Law & Order. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Tonight, Buffalo's famous actor Jesse L. Martin leaves Law & Order. The actor spoke with 2 On Your Side about why he's leaving the hit TV drama after nine seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karen55f

Redmond, WA

#1 Apr 23, 2008
I am really going to miss you. First we lost Jerry, now you. I will truly miss you.
Joi

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2008
I wish Jesse much luck in his future endeavors...I hope he'll at least come back to "guest"! Although I must say I do think they couldn't have picked a better person to replace him! Anthony Anderson, awesome! Hope to see ya back again Jesse!
bill

Hamburg, NY

#3 Apr 24, 2008
Who cares, he was a bad actor on a poor show
Kelly

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2008
I love Law & Order, and Jesse was the best part of it. It hasn't been quite the same since Jerry passed away, and now it will be without Jesse Martin too. After watching last night, it does look like Anthony Anderson will fit right in though.
Mike

Raleigh, NC

#5 Apr 24, 2008
Ya maybe in his retirement, he can come visit the towne restaurant, and they can rob him again.
LandO Fan

AOL

#6 Apr 24, 2008
All the Law & Order shows are the best thing on television.
A sad fan

Spring Brook, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2008
It saddens me that Jesse Martin will no longer be part of Law & Order. I'm a huge fan of the show. I even watch the reruns on TNT. Jesse is a wonderful actor. I wish him much success and hope he wins an award, some day, for his acting achievements. One of Buffalo's finest!(smile)
Kate

Windham, ME

#8 Apr 24, 2008
I am sadden to see this wonderful actor leave the series; he was the reason I still tuned in after Jerry Orbach died. I am not sure I will watch anymore to see how Anthony Anderson fits in...I saw him on SVU awhile back and he was OK. No one will fill Jessie Martin's shoes, just like no one could fill Jerry's. If Sam Waterson leaves, they may as well cancel the series.
Retired Cop

Collins, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2008
Jesse was awesome. Great job! Will be missed, just like Jerry.
Hockey Girl in Rochester

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2008
I am so glad that I can continue to watch him on TNT....best of luck to you Jesse, and thanks for giving Buffalo a good name in terms of talent.
PAT

Buffalo, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2008
JESSE L MARTIN WILL BE MISSED, THE SHOW WILL NOT BE THE SAME
winemaster

Fort Mill, SC

#12 Apr 24, 2008
bill wrote:
Shows how much you know moron.
Law and Order Fan

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2008
bill wrote:
A bad actor.......hmm, he was on nine years, until he wanted to leave for Broadway. A poor show......hmm, it's lasted longer than I can remember and is on almost every channel there is.

Who pooped in your Cheerios this morning? Oscar, where are you???
bill

Orchard Park, NY

#16 Apr 25, 2008
He is so popular that he only received 15 post in 3 days and most of them are from his family and relatives
Nicole

Gowanda, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2008
bill wrote:
How is he a bad actor? He was on there for 9 years
Are you on the TV anywhere?? Poor show- How long has the Show been on TV? You (Bill) really dont know anything!!!!

Jesse you were great!!! We will miss you!! Law & Order will not be the same- first Jerry and now you.
Good Luck to you!!!!!!
pat depew

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2008
poor bill from hamburg you must be caught in one of those new round abouts in the villabg and keep looking at your backside its a great show and he is a wonderful actor
ajreiswig

El Paso, TX

#20 Apr 25, 2008
After Fontana left I was ticked off. I understand that some people didn't like him..But..I did. Now they finally get actors that really bring some life into the stories and Green leaves. I enjoyed the series that Anthony was in and I didn't realize he had a dramatic side. I am looking forward to seeing him in action..BUT.. I really, really will miss Green and Fontana...
bob

Orchard Park, NY

#21 Apr 26, 2008
Thank you for leaving law and order. this was by far the worse of the 3 law and orders on tv. he stinks as an actor and since he has been on the law and order series it kept t5aking a nose dive. goodbye and not missed
eddie

Hamburg, NY

#22 Apr 28, 2008
Now that he has left the show, maybe it will get some bew life and start recovering from its dull series.
Elaine Hujambojoie

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#23 Apr 28, 2008
Thank you Jesse Martin for giving us so many great years on Law and Order. We hope the very best for you, and we will be looking for you on the Stage.

God be with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesse L. Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse L. Martin - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Felipa 1
News NBC unveils summer lineup of meteors and realit... (Mar '09) Jul '09 MeteorSUCK 3
News Jesse L. Martin Fills 'Philanthropist' Bill - E... (Jan '09) Feb '09 Faye 2
News News Email - Jesse L. Martin's Final Law & Order (Apr '08) Jan '09 wolfgang 2
sibling (Apr '08) Nov '08 CINDY 3
News 'Law & Order' Star Robbed - Thieves take items ... (Oct '07) Sep '08 CRYSTAL MOFFITT 4
News NBC renews 'Law & Order' trio (Apr '06) May '08 Becky 10