Actor Jesse Eisenberg Plays Not My Job

Actor Jesse Eisenberg Plays Not My Job

There are 2 comments on the WBUR-AM Boston story from Feb 27, 2011, titled Actor Jesse Eisenberg Plays Not My Job. In it, WBUR-AM Boston reports that:

Ever since he played the role of Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network, Jesse Eisenberg has become the face of online social networking - perhaps even more so than the actual founder of Facebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBUR-AM Boston.

Sammy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Jessie Eisenberg is Perfect New York Redneck ....mean and cruel as any Southern Baptist, February 2, 2011

worse probably, when you watch an actor with a southern accent you think oh this guy is a redneck and they will admit it but here's what these NY Jews redneck have done to me..

Blacklisted me from a job program for the unemployable ...Harrased me to alcholism then when I had alcholism they blacklisted me from a recovery program..

Gave me Tinnitus and when it got worse they would honk they're horns to make me suffer more..

Gave me Cancer....not letting me leave my house get nomral excercie and sunshine see a doctor they gave me cancer..

SO you think Jessie Eisenberg....is not a redneck Manhattan is full of these sick cruel rich sociapaths....I would take my chances with Haley Barber rather then these euro nazi confused crazies
Sammy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Forget that he's from Queens , I've never seen a more redneck racist place and I've been to serbia and Mexico city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesse Eisenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Denby: Jesse Eisenberg explores his dark ... (May '14) May '14 Dee 1
News 'Now You See Me' (Sep '13) Sep '13 alisson 1
News "The Revisionist" takes the Me Generation to a ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Abe 3
Jesse Eisenberg - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '12 annabeth05647 3
News '30 Minutes or Less' (Apr '12) Apr '12 anthony 2
News 'Apes' win again with $27.5M; 'Help' does $25.5M (Aug '11) Aug '11 obama_the_clown 1
News 'Rio' speaks louder than 'Madea,' repeats at No. 1 (Apr '11) Apr '11 yo man 2
More from around the web