'Gilmore,' 'October Road' Guys Share ...

'Gilmore,' 'October Road' Guys Share a 'Beer' - Matt Czuchry, J...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jul 8, 2008, titled 'Gilmore,' 'October Road' Guys Share a 'Beer' - Matt Czuchry, J.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Matt Czuchry, Jesse Bradford and Geoff Stults have signed on to star in "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell," based on the Tucker Max memoir.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

anonymous

Danville, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2008
this book was just awful and i'm sure the movie will suck equally. whoever decided to greenlight his book and now movie isn't very bright.
johnd

AOL

#2 Jul 10, 2008
I don't know about the book but I'm glad to see all these good young actor getting work. got use to them because they will be around for a long time.
Amanda

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2008
Good to see Geoff in other things, of course I will support him, like all my October Road actors. I just wish I would be seeing Geoff and the gang back on October Road!
IMO

Covina, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2008
Matt Czuchry is awesome! I think it's time to start utilizing the newer talent. Let them show what they've got. Czuchry's a major talent, true professional and passionate artist.(not to mention intelligent, knows how to handle interviews,extremely attractive and seems to have his head on straight) I like his reasons for taking this part. I wish him the best and can't wait to see his future projects!

Anonymous-I think you need to do a little more research.(I'm just saying)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesse Bradford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Bradford - nude ! (Aug '11) Mar '15 gary 2
gary Mar '15 gary 1
Jesse Bradford NUDE Full Frontal NAKED VIDEOS P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jesse Bradford 1
News Flags of Our Fathers (Sep '06) Oct '10 Vincent Ward 14
News A new generation takes up heroes' flag: SouthFl... (Oct '06) Nov '06 vincent ward 3
More from around the web