Bullying blowhard Newt lacks restraint to be real conservative

Jan 22, 2012 Full story: Chicago Tribune 537

Newt Gingrich's third wife, Callista, tugs the Republican presidential candidate's ears before a speaking engagement in Florence, S.C., last week.

Full Story
First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Jan 22, 2012
Isn't that the truth.
The famous "selective" morality of the teabaggers that coincides with their "selective" memory and history.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jan 22, 2012
the obamedia is hard at work...
and, the brain dead lemmings are eating it up.

isn't that right, wall st gov?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Jan 22, 2012
carey529 wrote:

Now it's the Obamedia?
Of course it is, any other source besides FOX entertainment has to be communist.
"Let me say on the record: Any ad which quotes what I said Sunday is a falsehood. I have said publicly those words were inaccurate and unfortunate. And I'm prepared to stand up, when I make a mistake – and I'm going to on occasion – I want to stand up and share with the American people that was a mistake, because that way we can have an honest conversation." I will defend, and I will answer any Democrat who attempts to distort what I said." Gingrich said.
Obamedia?

Poor teabagger.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#5 Jan 22, 2012
I would like to take a moment to revel in the success of ‘Operation Chaos’: I cannot personally tell you how pleased I am to see Newt rise to the top after listening to all of you holier than thou right-winger’s nauseating and sickening lectures on the evils of government and the importance of family values.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2012
taylor76543 wrote:
my neighbor's mother makes $73/hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her income was $8866 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more... http://nipp.me/bfc
Hey you stupid idiot. Make up your mind. On another thread it was 76$ per hour and 8334$ per month. Get a life fool.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#7 Jan 22, 2012
I heartily disagree with SC's choice in the GOP primary!!!! They apparently voted based on his chewing up and spitting out the moderator in that last debate instead of thinking about Gingrich's history and how he'd behave as president.

...and I"m not talking about his marital history, which in 2000 would have made him the conservatives' antimoral posterboy.

His ethics have been deplorable and he has to be one of the biggest hypocrites ever. And speaking of hypocrites, how many South Carolinians wouldn't vote for Romney because he's Mormon? Yet they vote for someone with a multitude of ethics violations who also went after Clinton like he was part of the Inquisition...all while involved in an adulterous affair with a sick wife.

I hope Florida manages to put some sanity back into this race. Then the primaries go West where Romney should do much better than Gingrich.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#8 Jan 22, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
I heartily disagree with SC's choice in the GOP primary!!!! They apparently voted based on his chewing up and spitting out the moderator in that last debate instead of thinking about Gingrich's history and how he'd behave as president.
...and I"m not talking about his marital history, which in 2000 would have made him the conservatives' antimoral posterboy.
His ethics have been deplorable and he has to be one of the biggest hypocrites ever. And speaking of hypocrites, how many South Carolinians wouldn't vote for Romney because he's Mormon? Yet they vote for someone with a multitude of ethics violations who also went after Clinton like he was part of the Inquisition...all while involved in an adulterous affair with a sick wife.
I hope Florida manages to put some sanity back into this race. Then the primaries go West where Romney should do much better than Gingrich.
Not likely but good luck with that.
Ex-GOP Con

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2012
carey529 wrote:
The media made Newt have an affair. It's their fault.

The media made Newt have an overractive libido. It's their fault.

The media made Newt break his vow with his wife in front of God. It's their fault.

The media made Newt have a divorce instead of respecting the institution of marriage. It's their fault.

The media made Newt go after Clinton. It's their fault.

Man up! It's Newt's fault you idiot.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Jan 22, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's the Obamedia?
Of course it is, any other source besides FOX entertainment has to be communist.
"Let me say on the record: Any ad which quotes what I said Sunday is a falsehood. I have said publicly those words were inaccurate and unfortunate. And I'm prepared to stand up, when I make a mistake – and I'm going to on occasion – I want to stand up and share with the American people that was a mistake, because that way we can have an honest conversation." I will defend, and I will answer any Democrat who attempts to distort what I said." Gingrich said.
Obamedia?
Poor teabagger.
.....Call Obama and have him accept Newt't challenge of 7 Lincoln-Douglass style debates, If Newt wins the Nomination. We will see who the clown is....he can even bring his telepromter and bicycle with the training wheels.

Paris

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
The media made Newt have an affair. It's their fault.
The media made Newt have an overractive libido. It's their fault.
The media made Newt break his vow with his wife in front of God. It's their fault.
The media made Newt have a divorce instead of respecting the institution of marriage. It's their fault.
The media made Newt go after Clinton. It's their fault.
Man up! It's Newt's fault you idiot.
You loons arent't interested in the truth........otherwise you wouldn't keep supporting a cronic liar and the father of Vera Bakers baby.

Paris

#12 Jan 22, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
I see by your comment, you won't be voting for Obama either.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#13 Jan 22, 2012
carey529 wrote:
The brain dead lemmings being Republicans who cheer the Nootster, of course.

What about criminal removal from the speakership and whoring around with various sluts do Republicans find attractive?

Must be Republican ghetto street cred.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Poot Bling Rich and his over the hill, helmet head trophy wife number three represent Republican "family values."

LOL

Paris

#15 Jan 22, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I would like to take a moment to revel in the success of ‘Operation Chaos’: I cannot personally tell you how pleased I am to see Newt rise to the top after listening to all of you holier than thou right-winger’s nauseating and sickening lectures on the evils of government and the importance of family values.
You don't understand, your Obama firewall, the liberal Marxist Media fired another salvo, and found all they got was a backfire. Your boy Obama is a failure in everyway, a cronic liar, an adultry expert, and a Marxist. He will go down, because America is saying ANYBODY BUT OBAMA. PRATTLE ON MINION, YOUR FALSE BRAVADO WILL SOON WILT.
Ex-GOP Con

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You loons arent't interested in the truth........otherwise you wouldn't keep supporting a cronic liar and the father of Vera Bakers baby.
Are you stupid? Even Newt's admitted he cheated on his wife and had a divorce. Truth is a foreign concept to you eh Frenchman?

Paris

#17 Jan 22, 2012
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about criminal removal from the speakership and whoring around with various sluts do Republicans find attractive?
WOW, Newt's all that huh. He sure is going to have a lot of democrats vote for him. They won't know the difference between Clinton, Dodd, Gore, Edwards and the Kennedy's. At least Newt didn't commit perjury, frud and misappropriation of election funds.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#18 Jan 22, 2012
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt not only cheats on his wife but rubs her face in it while he is doing it. Yeah I guess that achieves the arrogance level the Right Wing is looking for.
Paco Simms

Gurnee, IL

#19 Jan 22, 2012
Barack Obama Betrays Mexican and Hispanic Americans by sending guns in support of the Drug Cartels. Why do Democrats and their Party always support all the enemies of civilization, terrorist, dictators, perverts, felons, and organized crime? They truly must be the DEMONcrat party.

Barack Obama Betrays Mexican and Hispanic Americans
&#8232; http://youtu.be/-S9MTaciqKU

Obama: The Unknown Islamic Presidential Puppet
http://www.cross.tv/66175

Islamic Extremists Infiltrate US Government
http://www.cross.tv/61506

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#20 Jan 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I see by your comment, you won't be voting for Obama either.
Nope...but I won't vote for Gingrich either. If that's the best that Republicans can come up with, I'll vote for someone in a 3rd party or not at all.

Paris

#21 Jan 22, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Even Newt's admitted he cheated on his wife and had a divorce. Truth is a foreign concept to you eh Frenchman?
So, that was twelve years ago. What else ya got. You marxist aren't going to pick our candidate again. Anybody But Obama is America's battle cry. His billion in hate ads won't do him any good.......we know his record, even though he is running and hidding from it as fast as he can.........along with the department of propaganda.........State Media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Springer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Springer hits the road for Ohio candidate Oct '14 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
Looking for season 11 I was on 5-20-2002 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Thomas 1
Republican Bob Turner wins NY special election (Sep '11) Sep '11 Caes 1
Cinderella and the Dancing Dwarfs (Aug '11) Aug '11 gerhard 1
Jerry Springer: impact rumors (Jul '11) Jul '11 Abishai100 1
A cross dresser named "Tiffany"... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Chip Roberts 1
Tea party, wary York County NAACP to rally toge... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Yorker 35
More from around the web